HybridZ

Today is a SAD day for me..

Guest ON3GO

Guest ON3GO

http://classifieds.hybridz.org/showproduct.php?product=2298

gotta grow up sometime i guess.

Gotta get my life in order and putting better and smarter things 1st.

i still will have my green Z (for now atleast) and the conquest (i need something i can tinker with even if its a BIG budget car).

anyways i didnt want to plug my add, i just wanted to vent alittle.

mike

Guest ON3GO

almost 2 acers..

looking into homes right now, i dont like anything big but something around 2300sqft, 2 bedroom and a den/media room.

and most of all a 30x30 shop with a lift :)

mike

Nice dude! Definitely time for congratulations! I've been looking at buying land and building as well. Found some lots that are 5 and others that are 35 acres. Question for me is how hard is it to stay on top of 35 acres maintenance-wise? Seems like my new hobby would be brush clearing, and that doesn't sound too fun... Anyway, I'd be real interested to hear all about it, getting permits, costs for the house and the shop, etc. One thought I had was to get a modular home and put that up, then build the house later. Kinda means doing it twice, but maybe since you have 2 acres you could put the houses as far apart as possible and rent the other one out. Just a thought.

Dude thats awesome! My dream is to open up a shop where me and my friends can work on our cars, and I would definitely sell my Z to obtain that dream. congrats, you made a wise decision.

(maybe the hulk will finally be completed? lol)

Guest ON3GO

looked into the shop already.. before the lot lol.

12 foot high, 30x40, water and setup for 220v for whatever i wanna us in there, walls strong enough for any type of storm florida might get, 1 large garage door on the front and a small garage door on the side.

no bathroom which i want but i can just piss on the side of the shop lol.

all said and done was 37K out the door, but i was thinking maybe 12 foot high wasnt high enough.. what ya think?

i dont need 30x40.. 30x30 would be fine and i only need one garage door.

so im gonna talk to the builder again and see what kinda numbers he pulls out of his A$$ this time.

no clue on the house, im gonna talk to my mom about that.

i start my real job once i get back to florida after this Z build were doing here in houston.

mike

Guest ON3GO

bought it in florida, but its still a good chance ill move back to texas.

i like it both places, and land prices will only go up.

but ya the lot is nice, plus its right off a street that i use to street race at long ago, nice and straight.... no cops no nothing just fast!

so testing and tuning would be baller.

ZOwner.. steel houses.. i gotta show my parents that, seems cool!

garages were cool too!

mike

I'll take the 'aspen 1' please. 61k, I'm missing something right? Does it come with a floor? Or do I have to buy every light, sink, stove, switch seperately? Forgive me for being young and stupid, never looked into something like this before.

edit: starting to see some assembly may be required.....

edit2: The new editing system is hot...

Guest ON3GO

they said they would build a 60x60 shop thats 18 foot high, bath room and apartment up top viewing the whole shop with another little office underneath the room for around 50K.. not bad i think..

can fit 4 or more lifts in that sucker :D

mike

Guest l28et

I saw that and was like whaa? I want it. Too bad I dont have 8K. Would throw it down in a heartbeat for such a cool car.

Don't worry Mike I've been there too bro. Cars can ALWAYS be bought and sold...but this is a step towards your future and building equity..you know those things that would make your mum and dad proud.

Good luck with the sale...for $8K you're giving away that car...good luck on the sale and all future endeavours.

Yasin

Guest bastaad525

*welcomes Mike to the club*

Sorry to hear it dude... I hope you have better luck getting your asking price than I did (started asking 6k ended up getting 4). Your's is quite a bit nicer, but honestly I think it was just a bad time for me to even try to sell. At least you have another Z just waiting in the wings, anyways.

Wish I were in a position to buy another one already... hell it'd make one hell of a good excuse to fly down to FL for a weekend!

Guest ON3GO

ya i no im giving it away, but i put 8K and thats what ill take.

i really want more but im doubting if anybody would pay that.

i really dont have any bad parts at all on the car, it needs some work just like any Z and man ill miss it.

if it doesnt sell anytime soon ill keep it and just figure out away to make some extra cash.

mike

Guest ON3GO

Pretty sure its a going out fuel pump.

everything else in the system is new and or replaced.

i would just buy a new pump but with this whole build here in Houston i dont have any cash at all.

mike