HybridZ

New ranking/rating?

tfreer85

Guest ON3GO
Details to follow... as soon as I figure it all out:)

hahahahaha

dan has rainbow colors... what does that mean.. lol

mike

Guest 280ZForce

any details yet on how this ranking stuff works?

do we need to send u a pm to post what we have all donated so u can rightfully rank us all?

I heard each bar is equal to $26 in donations for the pinks? true? if so...i should have more than 2.

we r all just curious to how u assembled this together.

thanx- Justin

Somebody flipped me off yesterday, so I guess that means I'm number one. Can that be accurately reflected in my rating somehow?

You're nuber one in my book :wink:

When is your car getting out of pint jail Dr Hunt?

Funny you should ask about paint jail. In one week they did all the body work. The passenger door piller was smashed in, and the back quarter was the same, that's why the door wouldn't close very well, they fixed all that, replaced the passenger door, new hood, remounted the scoop, replaced both fenders, valence, took out all the dents on the roof and.......................

YOU GUESSED IT! HAVEN'T TOUCHED IT SINCE AND IT'S BEEN OVER 2 WEEKS!!!!

Paint jail is the real word that describes what's not happening. I checked yesterday, they are doing a chopped and channeled 55 chevy, a '42 ford, a dastun roadster and some other '55 chevy, so looks like I'm down the list cause the car isn't even in the shop, it's sitting outside and hasn't moved in awhile.

I notice post count dropped again too! at one point I was over 2k, then we went to having only the technical posts count, and last week or so I was about 1300, now it's 800.

Does this mean that the vast majority of my posts don't really count for much?

:)

• 3 weeks later...