HybridZ

Official Famous People with Z's List

cygnusx1

evel knievel had a sweet chopped Z...let me go find it...

ekz280b.jpg

well it's not chopped but it is highly modified...

ekz280a.jpg

maybe it is chopped...

notice the scaab fenders WITH flares...wide...

ekz280.jpg

I know where there is a Z with that same body kit is in a junkyard...flares and all. Except an L-88 hood, different front and missing the whale tail...who knows it could be the same car...it even has the same wheels... 4 lug up front and 5 in back...nah...the one in the junkyard still has it's quarter window though

"man, evel, put some air in those tires before you jump the snake river canyon!"

"listen here sonny, i was breaking bones jumping over stuff before you were born, i'll tell you when i have enough air in my tires. and stay in school."

funny story about evel and me: when i broke my ankle in three places skateboarding, the orthopedic surgeon that i went to said evel had broken his hip in st. pete playing golf, and they were the office that did the repair. had his picture up and everything. true story.

I remember in the mid 90's hearing an interview with a hair-band rocker who was describing taking his 280Z down the highway in CA, rolling it over three times, and walking away. Can't remember who it was though...?