HybridZ

Water as Fuel

Alf

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neat, although I'd like to find out what the emissions truly are, and if there's any other waste gases being produced.

Definately interesting at any rate. When I saw the title of the thread I thought for sure it was going to be about the new 6 stroke motor design that uses two extra strokes for a steam cycle that improves economy and lowers chamber temp.

I hope he gets that on the market soon. 10 years from now I sure as hell would rather be driving around using that than some ridiculously expensive and complex fuel cell car. The only thing I don't understand is why this guy is still emphasizing welding so heavily on his site. He has to know that the real money is in automotive applications.

interesting...much better than acytelene.

time to figure out how it works...

I don't think that it would be a good "welder," Unable to adjust for balanced flame. I think that this would be extremely well as a cutting torch.

Guest TegRacer324

That's not a solution though. You still need electricity for electrolysis which is powered by you guessed it, a gas motor.

I just glanced over their science paper and the interesting thing is that they don't fully understand how it works. They know it works but they are only guessing how. They used spectral analysis to determine what they have produced, and they know it's not hydrogen+oxygen nor water vapor. Their educated guess is that electron cloud of oxygen and hydrogen, as well as angularity of water molecule, has been reconfigured(into a higher enegy state).

In a nutshell, they claim to have stored energy into water molecules without seperating the atoms, which is an acceptable idea. But why do they still have to ignite the flame before use? Maybe it's not 100% HHO but rather a percentage of HHO in hydrogen/oxygen gas? What I don't understand is how can the inventor claim to have an engine that can run "exclusively" on water?

They are still keeping the public and competitors in the dark so there is no patent(I can't find one) and only one preliminary "scientific paper" that is guessing how it works.

You guys do realize that they don't burn water as fuel. They use electricity as the fuel. The welder is 220 volt. Tells me it probably draws some pretty serious current. So take in 4 kilowatts of electrical energy (20 amps at 220V) and get lets say 2 kilowatts of heat from the burning hydrogen. The real trick is getting people to think you have actually accomplished something unique.

My guess is that is why they haven't concentrated on transportation applications. Kind of hard to drive any distance while dragging a 220V extension cord.

And I don't care what you do to pure water. Short of cold fusion, the only thing you will get out of it is hydrogen, oxygen or some combination of the two.

Still a pretty good trick. An electric powered hydrogen torch. Not sure how paying 7 grand for a torch that has to be plugged in is better than paying $500 for a MIG that plugs into the same outlet, but still pretty interesting.

My guess is that is why they haven't concentrated on transportation applications. Kind of hard to drive any distance while dragging a 220V extension cord.

You may want to actually read these things before you comment on them. The car requires an upgraded alternator and two extra storage batteries. No cords are involved.

Well in the news report they state the he's been asked to build some prototypes for the governemnt. So we've got a couple of senarios.

1. The News station is full of BS

2. The owner of the company is full of BS

3. They've been asked to prove to the government that it works

Ok, so a few options, not a couple. Now, of number 3 there's still several sub possabilities.

1. He showed it to the governemnt but they didn't like it becuase it cost to much money for how little it improved current equipment.

2. The government like it but put it to use on a small scale thus it isn't wide known - yet.

3. The guy flopped and the government showed him the door.

4. The whole is too recent for anything to be finalised yet, thus not wide known.

Any way it's happened or happening we'll just have to wait and see.

Whether or not it works is another story. The intresting thing is HOW much power does it take to make it work. If he is saying just an upgraded alternator then it seems worth it. If you need a fission reaction going on under your seat (or a Sunny D bottle apparently they are the only ones who have "harnessed the power of the sun") then thats different. The way they make it SEEM though, the alternator only provides what would be the equivalent of the activation cost but the actual energy released far outweighs the cost. neat idea, if I understand it correctly.

You may want to actually read these things before you comment on them. The car requires an upgraded alternator and two extra storage batteries. No cords are involved.

I guess I hadn't seen that. Your right. It is free energy. Just burn the fuel in a hydrogen powered engine, have it run an alternator, use the electricity from the upgraded alternator and extra storage batteries to generate additional HHO from a bottle of Evian, then use the HHO to power the engine. Never have to fill the tank again! I guess all one would have to do is park on a hill to get the whole process started, then it is all free energy after that!

If you bolt on one of those 200 MPG carburetors and a Magnetic Cyclonification device, you could probably generate enough excess energy to put the local nuc plant out of business. Just put some solar panels on the top of the car and power them backwards so the excess energy gets pumped back into the sun for storage.

I guess I hadn't seen that. Your right. It is free energy. Just burn the fuel in a hydrogen powered engine' date=' have it run an alternator, use the electricity from the upgraded alternator and extra storage batteries to generate additional HHO from a bottle of Evian, then use the HHO to power the engine. Never have to fill the tank again! I guess all one would have to do is park on a hill to get the whole process started, then it is all free energy after that!

If you bolt on one of those 200 MPG carburetors and a Magnetic Cyclonification device, you could probably generate enough excess energy to put the local nuc plant out of business. Just put some solar panels on the top of the car and power them backwards so the excess energy gets pumped back into the sun for storage.[/quote']

I heard that a few guys came up with this exact same process back during the gas crisis of the 70s and that the big oil companies bought up all their patents and prototypes and then locked them up so the public would have to continue to buy fossil fuels.

I guess I hadn't seen that. Your right. It is free energy. Just burn the fuel in a hydrogen powered engine' date=' have it run an alternator, use the electricity from the upgraded alternator and extra storage batteries to generate additional HHO from a bottle of Evian, then use the HHO to power the engine. Never have to fill the tank again! I guess all one would have to do is park on a hill to get the whole process started, then it is all free energy after that!

If you bolt on one of those 200 MPG carburetors and a Magnetic Cyclonification device, you could probably generate enough excess energy to put the local nuc plant out of business. Just put some solar panels on the top of the car and power them backwards so the excess energy gets pumped back into the sun for storage.[/quote']

Very interesting, use the SUn to store the energy, OF COURSE!

We know this will work definately, You forgot about the "BIG OIL CONSPIRACY". Big oil will soon shut him down. It's BIG OIL that came up with the first law of thermodynamics, then added the next two laws just to confuse us and make it seem scientific. If you can handle the truth, the truth is: Water mixed with common carbon naturally decomposes into crude oil. Think about it, why do you find vast deposits of oil with what? WATER! Once this puppy gets out the oil companies will be crushed as people simply fill their tanks with water wait a few hours and Pow instant gasoline. All you need is a little gasoline residue in the tank to start the process. Have you tried it? then don't knock it.