HybridZ

L28 custom intake flange

JustinOlson

I spent several years using Pro-Engineer to model and machine CNC parts. I just wanted to comment on the great detail and beautiful end-result of this design. It makes me wish I still worked as a machinist, because I would've loved to produce some of these bad-boys! Great job! I'm almost considering FI.

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Justin,

Just wanted to get an update... Haven't been online in awhile due a job change and move...

Are the peices ready?

If so, please let me know my balance etc...

Hope all is well

Ken

Guest znow white

I definatly WANT one of these justin how fast can i get one? It would be nice to get a flange while im in the turbo build up , thought i wish i had ported my l28et! i may take one for brother too maybe we can work a deal for 2 sets of flange and plenum base

The prototype pieces are finished and everything is good. A run of 10 flanges and 10 plenum bases is being done right now. I'm hoping all of that is done in the next 2 weeks.

Once I have the parts, I will be taking orders for the remaining parts. I don't want to take any more deposits until I know I'll be able to ship parts quickly.

Best Regards,

Justin Olson

I am doing a run of 10 flanges and 10 intake flanges. For all those that didn't put a deposit down, I will only be selling the intake flange and plenum base as a set. The pricing hasn't changed from when I originally posted it back in June. The price for the set is $260.

I will include CAD data with the purchase of a flange so that you have the exact dimensions to make the rest of the parts.

You will need to source:

1.5" ID X 0.125" wall thickness tubing for the runners.

Material to build the plenum.

A throttle body flange.

I can accept payment by two methods. Paypal or check(cashiers check, money order, personal check (I will hold until funds clear)). If you'd like to do paypal, please include 3.5% for fees. My paypal address: JustinAOlson@gmail.com

My address is

Justin Olson

18901 Hilltop Rd

Lake Oswego, Or 97034

Best Regards,

Justin Olson

I'm getting really close on this and want to make sure I catch everyone that is interested on this first round. If you are interested please reply to the thread and let me know. We are very close to having these ready to ship. I want to make sure we aren't going to run short on the first production. I will up the production numbers on this first run if there is a need.

Pre Order List:

1. Vintage-TechZ (intake flange & plenum base) Deposit Paid

2. 340ZXTTAZ (intake flange) Desposit Paid

3. 340ZXTTAZ (intake flange) Deposit Paid

4. Kenneth Jones (intake flange & plenum base) Deposit Paid

5. Kenneth Jones (intake flange & plenum base) Deposit Paid

6. ezzzzzzz (intake flange & plenum base) Deposit Paid

Production Order List for Flange and Plenum Base:

1. hughdogz (paid in full)

2. GLENN280ZX (Payment in the mail)

3. ktm

Regards,

Justin

Hey there Justin, just sent you a postal money order for $280.00. Sent extra for shipping. If that's not enough let me know and I'll send more. I don't recall call seeing anything about shipping earlier,(may have been blinded by the site of the first flange posted). Thanks, Glenn

Thanks,

That will cover shipping I think. I don't think I mentioned it earlier, but shipping is in addition to the $260.

Regards,

Justin

Hey there Justin, just sent you a postal money order for $280.00. Sent extra for shipping. If that's not enough let me know and I'll send more. I don't recall call seeing anything about shipping earlier,(may have been blinded by the site of the first flange posted). Thanks, Glenn

I just Paypal'ed you $290 Justin. $280 is for the intake flange, plenum base and shipping, $10 is for the 3.5% paypal fee.

Edit: When shipping, please ship UPS if at all possible. USPS seems to be losing a few of my packages. They lost Gary's last set of clutch disks he sent to me. :(

Justin remember that I wanted two of the flanges and bases. I'll will send you paypal funds when the oreder is ready to ship. Thanks

Hey Justin,

Is it too late to get the matching plenum base for my two flanges already ordered?

Also what was the I.D. of the ports on the flange again 1.5" or did you decide on a little larger?

Guest znow white

Justin just sent ya a pm

I been following this thread for since summer just waiting for proto type it would be a bummer if I couldnt get the flanges. Could you make two extra sets on this run? Im Sure more people would jump on this if they knew. I really appreciate this piece the detail is amazing and the emboss through out. my motor is being put together as we speak :) let me know if you can squeeze 2 sets in paypal ready

Justin remember that I wanted two of the flanges and bases. I'll will send you paypal funds when the oreder is ready to ship. Thanks

I ment to update the list, but now that message is locked from being edited??. I had you down for two sets in my mind. I'm going to see what I can do to change the list.

At this point all 10 of the plenum bases have rounded corners. Hope that works for everyone.

Justin just sent ya a pm

I been following this thread for since summer just waiting for proto type it would be a bummer if I couldnt get the flanges. Could you make two extra sets on this run? Im Sure more people would jump on this if they knew. I really appreciate this piece the detail is amazing and the emboss through out. my motor is being put together as we speak :) let me know if you can squeeze 2 sets in paypal ready

I just got off the phone with the machinist. I have increased the order to get you guys in.

Feel free to send me your paypal payment for the two sets.

Regards,

Justin