HybridZ

L28 custom intake flange

JustinOlson

I didn't see your post until now. I'm in for a set. Please let me know if I made it in on the first run and the total amount I need to send including shipping to zip code 90260. Thanks!

Shipping should be ~$20 to you. You are in the the first run.

Best Regards,

Justin Olson

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Updated List:

Pre Order List:

1. Vintage-TechZ (intake flange & plenum base) Deposit Paid

2. 340ZXTTAZ (intake flange) Desposit Paid

3. 340ZXTTAZ (intake flange) Deposit Paid

4. Kenneth Jones (intake flange & plenum base) Deposit Paid

5. Kenneth Jones (intake flange & plenum base) Deposit Paid

6. ezzzzzzz (intake flange & plenum base) Paid In Full

Production Order List for Flange and Plenum Base:

1. hughdogz (paid in full)

2. GLENN280ZX (Payment in the mail)

3. ktm (paid in full)

4. niceguy678us (paid in full)

5. 70z (Payment in the mail)

6. znow white

7. znow white

Regards,

Justin

When shipping, please ship UPS if at all possible. USPS seems to be losing a few of my packages. They lost Gary's last set of clutch disks he sent to me. :(

Funny enough, USPS lost the first shipment of my 3 sets of clutch discs from Gary. He stepped up and resent the 8 remaining discs that he had and I got them today. That is the first time I have ever had a problem with USPS. From US to Canada, it is a good method of shipment, as Canada Post brokers it. Austin (240Hoke) sent me a pair of trans adapters via USPS in a shipment that had a tracking number - that is good as you are able to keep tabs on it. I would prefer to have mine manifold flanges sent USPS, with the ability to track the package.

Thanks

Doug

PM Sent.

Looks like the first production run is all filled up.

If anyone else wants in please chime in ASAP as I may be able to add a couple on to the order.

Regards,

Justin

Hi Justin

I will take the two extra spots in the first production run. Please PM me the payment total for Paypal and shipping to N4W 3T5 Ontario Canada.

Thanks

Doug

Updated List: Thanks Everyone that has sent in their payment. I will do my best to get you your parts AS SOON AS THE MACHINING IS FINISHED!!!!!

Pre Order List:

1. Vintage-TechZ (intake flange & plenum base) Deposit Paid

2. 340ZXTTAZ (intake flange and plenum base) Desposit Paid

3. 340ZXTTAZ (intake flange and plenum base) Deposit Paid

4. Kenneth Jones (intake flange & plenum base) Deposit Paid

5. Kenneth Jones (intake flange & plenum base) Deposit Paid

6. ezzzzzzz (intake flange & plenum base) Paid In Full

Production Order List for Flange and Plenum Base:

1. hughdogz (paid in full)

2. GLENN280ZX (Payment in the mail)

3. ktm (paid in full)

4. niceguy678us (paid in full)

5. 70z (Payment in the mail)

6. znow white (paid in full)

7. znow white (paid in full)

8. Doug71zt

9. Doug71zt

If you want in on this first machining run, please get ahold of me ASAP as I might be able to add a few more to the run.

Regards,

Justin

Justin... I'll take 2 rails and flanges as long as they're done for o-ring style injectors

Let me know when you need the rest of the money from me... I've been waiting patiently!

Ken

Justin, it all depends on the price and the end fittings and O-ring size. I am using -6 lines and fittings with 11 mm O-ring injectors. Others may be -8 with 14 mm, or -6 with 14 mm, etc.

I have 14mm injectors with "stock size" pintle caps (n/a RX7's modified) and -6AN fuel lines to a 3/8" NPT fitting in the rail.

What is -8AN fuel rail stock? 8/16" bore? If so, I can just tap for 3/8" NPT (9/16")

I figured I might have to buy new injectors anyway according to the flange's injector bore style.

Keep us posted...thanks Justin!

Well, the fuel rail would be setup for o-ring injectors. The injector ports in the flange are setup for bosch style 14mm injectors I believe. I'll verify tomorrow. I started working on the model tonight and post up my idea.

Regards,

Justin

I sent out the prototype flange I received to Mark G. I don't have my L28 torn down since its my daily driver. I decided to ship it to him since his head was waiting at the cylinder head porters for the flange to arrive. I will be getting the rest of the 14 flanges and plenum sets out as soon as I receive them. Mark is still waiting on the plenum base as well..

Regards,

Justin