• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hugh, We'll meet up this weekend.

Best Regards,

Justin Olson

I just want to say that Justin made good on his statement to me. I met up with Justin and received my flanges Memorial Day weekend. :2thumbs:

Patience Grasshoppers (Thanks Justin, you are a good friend)

Best regards, -Hugh

Guest znow white

no its not thats its taking long time (which it is) i ordered 2 sets 1 for me and 1 for my bro my brother sold his car so why have 2 sets of flanges i still have one FOR ME dont count me out cause this is taking long time ....

Guys we been patient he has the pieces whats another couple a weeks at the most its not like your gonna bamn bolt them on you still got minimum 2 months AT LEAST to build this intake. which leads me to my next question

Justin since there ready to ship out i guess i should order the runners and stock for the intake can you get me details on the metal its self what to order that way it will make our builds move along nicely......you said were getting CAD data or like blue prints fill me in :)

He may not respond fast not like 1 fast z hehe no pun but for real look at these pieces there beautiful dude your taking along time but these are very nice pieces i cant wait to get mine in. Ill just pm you with the address details.

Justin already provided the IGES files earlier in this thread. You have to source the runners yourself from places like Ross Machining. The runners need to be 1.5 ID/1.75 OD (wall thickness of 1/8-in. or 0.125-in.). The rest of the stock should be 0.125-in. aluminum.

There is a PDF earlier in this thread as well that shows all the dimensions of the intake flange.

Justin shipped out the prototype intake flange to me several weeks back. The head has been proted and is in the shop getting fully assembled with new parts. The runner material is sitting here. I'm still waiting on my plenum flange to start completing the manifold. A PM to Justin on 6/9 has gone unanswered. If anyone knows what is going on please let us all know.

Thanks, Justin. If you're having any problems just PM me and we can work things out.

No major problems. Just had a heck of a time over the last few weeks with school and work. I'm done with school for the summer and work has eased up. I'm hoping to get a lot more of these off to UPS tomorrow on my lunch brake.

Regards,

Justin

Orders that are still needing to be shipped:

1. 340ZXTTAZ (intake flange and plenum base) Desposit Paid

2. 340ZXTTAZ (intake flange and plenum base) Deposit Paid

3. GLENN280ZX (Paid in full)

4. niceguy678us (paid in full)

5. 70z (Paid in full)

6. znow white (paid in full)

7. Doug71zt (paid in full)

8. Doug71zt (paid in full)

I should ship the balance of these orders tonight and tomorrow.

Regards,

Justin