HybridZ

L28 custom intake flange

JustinOlson

how much would just a flange and a fuel rail cost?

Well, the first run is spoken for. I'll see if I can squeeze in an extra head flange. I'm not sure on the cost for the individual pieces. Let me check and get back to you.

Regards,

Justin

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

my question was out of curiosity; it seemed someone else was asking for just that but I failed to notice seeing that you were willing to DO that.

I may well have missed a vital point earlier in the thread; last night, I must confess, I only read the last 2 weeks worth of posts and not the whole thing. I can't say I am wanting to be squeezed in, it was more of an idle question than one of imminent desire.

Pre Order List:

1. Vintage-TechZ (intake flange & plenum base) Deposit Paid

2. 340ZXTTAZ (intake flange and plenum base) Desposit Paid

3. 340ZXTTAZ (intake flange and plenum base) Deposit Paid

4. Kenneth Jones (intake flange & plenum base) Deposit Paid

5. Kenneth Jones (intake flange & plenum base) Deposit Paid

6. ezzzzzzz (intake flange & plenum base) Paid In Full

Production Order List for Flange and Plenum Base:

1. hughdogz (paid in full)

2. GLENN280ZX (Paid in full)

3. ktm (paid in full)

4. niceguy678us (paid in full)

5. 70z (Paid in full)

6. znow white (paid in full)

7. znow white (paid in full)

8. Doug71zt (paid in full)

9. Doug71zt (paid in full)

I don't currently have a model for the Q45 throttle body. You can source them on ebay and other places I'm sure. I'm still not sure on the fuel rail cost.

I'm planning on using -8 an fuel rail stock, drilled for o-ring injectors, two mounting holes, and tapped for -AN O ring fittings on the end.

Regards,

Justin

Yep, the flanges are done. I payed the balance on the flanges yesterday and they ship to me on monday. I will be boxing up everyones orders next week when they arrive and getting them shipped out all at once. I'm hoping the order arrives by next friday to me so I can box them up and ship them out a week from monday.

Regards,

Justin

Once I'm finished with shipping out these prototype flanges I will release the 3D cad data for the flange and plenum base. That way anyone that wants to can make one of these flanges.

Justin

WOO HOO

That works great for me.

Single income, with wife, baby & mortgages keeps the budget VERY tight.

However, I have am able to make one for myself.

So That makes me very happy. :mparty:

Thanks Justin :-D

Once I'm finished with shipping out these prototype flanges I will release the 3D cad data for the flange and plenum base. That way anyone that wants to can make one of these flanges.

Justin

Any idea when that will be? I have a machine shop at my disposal so it would be much cheaper if I had the CAD drawings and could machine it myself

Thanks,

Travis

• 2 weeks later...

I just got word that the flanges have arrived. I will take some pictures when I get home from work.

I will try and get the orders boxed up this next week. I will get everyones orders out by end of next week at the latest. I'll gather up boxes this weekend.

Regards,

Justin