HybridZ

Any Anime Fans Here?

Guest iskone

I used to watch some, but not really anymore. I've seen most of the Full Metal Alchemist episodes, a friend downloaded all of them (subtitled & in Japanese). Some Trigun, Blue Gender, ect. I have some friends that are really into anime though 0_o

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen just about everything new that's come out in japan through fansubs ^_^

currently I'm watching:

Black Lagoon

The Third Aoi Hitmoi no Shoujo

Fate Stay Night

Utawaremono

Ergo Proxy

Blood +.. to name a few

I also color manga as a hobby with photoshop and I scan Over Rev! for MangaCity

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2132677578

As for Wangan Midnight fansubs there is no Wangan Midnight anime so no fansub. There is a manga being translated by ncw@rizon.net or http://www.wangan-midnight.com/

There's a live action movie and the videogames also.

Guest iskone

I haven't heard of some of those titels so I'll chack them out.

I just got all caught up on Bleach and I'm now watching Gantz, but I kinda think it sucks. It is a little to slow and the charecters just piss me off by standing around too much when it's life or death.

You don't have a WORKING copy of Sunabouzu 12 do you? If so could you PM me? Oh, and Blood+ 32-37?

Anybody know of anything else like FLCL? That was a cool little show but I would have really liked it if it was longer.

Isk

Anybody know of anything else like FLCL? That was a cool little show but I would have really liked it if it was longer.

I heard it's more "one of a kind" since it was a group of artists letting out steam from working on serious anime's for too long....

I think it's one of the craziest series out there. I've watched it like 6 times, and every time you notice something new.... Oh, and the director commentary is hilarious!

I rarely even watch tv anymore... damn college.

Oh, and I don't know if it counts, but The Boondocks rocks!!!

Mario

• 1 month later...

My top consist of

Berserk... can't say any more :D

bleach

naruto

elfen lied

cowboy bebop

trigun

ghost in the shell both movies and series

if you haven't watched berserk i suggest doing so. one of the most bloodiest animes you can watch with a very serious evil twist...

Oh uhh for those ppl that would like to get into more fansub anime

http://www.animesuki.com is one uber place to keep in touch of all new fansubs that are released. As long as you got bittorrent you can download all for free :D

bleach is awesome untill the soul society arch finishes. cause after that... it's nothing but filllers. However the manga f'in rocks your socks off!! as well as the naruto manga omg naruto is gunna be a pimp in the next few mangas that get released.

but like i said above.. if you truely want a gorey f'd up story.. go get berserk.. trust me you will love it!!

• 2 years later...

Had to bring up this dead post saying I just watched Elfen Lied, all 14 episodes in one sitting and its the best show I've ever seen...so far. The only negative thing in it I saw was the fact the "horns" looked more like ears and reminded me of Inuyasha, lol.

I think I might be the biggest fanboi here.:)

Submitted for your (dis)approval:

Tenchi Muyo Series (all)

Gundam Series (all)

Cowboy Bebop (plus movie)

Outlaw Star

Berserk (even if you don"t watch it, get the outtakes!)

Akira

Ninja Scroll

Orphen Series

Initial D (plus movie)

Full Metal Alchemist

Full Metal Panic!

Please Teacher!

Oh My Goddess!

X (the movie)

Serial Experiments Lain (what a mindf**k!)

And that's just what's on my harddrives!

I remember there's a website called myanimelist or something like that. I think I have something like 150+ series on it? I stopped keeping track of it last year.

lmao I updated it just now

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/nenkitsune

most of it is stuff I've already watched, but all the current stuff is on my drive, and anything from the past year basically is on my hard drive. I think I have something like 300+gb of anime right now, and more than likely it's closer to 500+

I'm pretty big on anime myself. You can find the complete Wangan Midnight over at www.animecrazy.net haven't been able to verify that the last few episoded have been subbed, but I have watched some of the ones they have there and they are subbed. All of the anime here is subbed, but be prepared for pop ups though. The quality isn't as good as it would be if you've downloaded, but It's free and you stream the anime, what else can I say. They got a whole bunch of other stuff as well. Some of the animes I have watched to name a few.

Initial D

Hajime No Ippo (Victorious Boxers in America, Currently watching the new version Hajime No Ippo- New Challenger)

Wangan Midnight

Full Metal Alchemist (All and currently watching the new version)

Dragon Ball Z (Currently watching the remake, Dragon Ball Kai)

Naruto

Bleach

Guin Saga (New, looks to be pretty good hopefully)

Hellsing (up to date on OVA and all of the original)

Berserk

There's just too many to list lol. I'll just leave it at this

Most of time I download from this other site I'm subscribed to. Beats using any torrents. Takes me like 10 minutes for a full episode to download whether it's day or night. I'm using a wireless connection too.

• 1 year later...

Hmmm well this thread has been standing still for at least a year, has anyone watched any new anime?

I can not believe no one has mentioned Samurai Champloo! It is Cowboy bebop meets Rorouni Kenshin.

Samurai Champloo

Trigun

Cowboy Bebop

Rorouni Kenshin

One Piece

Full Metal Alchemist

Bleach

Yu Yu Hakusho

Wangan Midnight

Final Fantasy Advent Children (gotta give a shout out to cloud and his buster sword!)

Outlaw Star

Black Lagoon

I dont watch much, but I do watch Full Metal Alchemist occasionally. I usually watch the movies. I've seen the Appleseed series, Tekkon Kinkreet and quite a few more I cant remember at the moment. I usually watch them inebriated one way or the other. I really want to see the Cat "poop" One series. Not sure when its coming out.

Edited by iHeartTouge