HybridZ

What do you do with your donor car?

I parted out a '87 celica/supra on ebay last year. I stripped the body of everything including glass (I cut the roof out for fun) and had to pull it out of the barn to turn it around for pulling the engine. I could not resist takeing it for a small spin down the road. Talk about getting weird looks, I even had the licens plate bolted to where the tail lights went. It's one of those times you almost want to get pulled over just to see the confusion and fustration on the cops face. BTW that was the only way to make that car quick, cut 1000 lbs off it. lol

that car looks straight... why did you pick it to be a donor?

It looks straight but it took a major hit in the passenger door post. Pushed it in about 3 inches, cracked the entire dash, wiped out the AC fan motor housing and bent the windshield post and destroyed the windshield. On top of that the passenger door is toast as is both front fenders and front bumper cover. The rear fenders have minor damage, the rear spoiler is totaled and the tries are shot. A good body man with equipment and time could have fixed it but estimates were well over $3000, the car isn't worth that much. The story I got was the kid got drunk, lost control and spun out through a woods settling on a tree. Lost of dirt and tree limbs inside eth e car, LOL. But it drove home fine after we duct taped the body together, LOL. This post is supposed to be bent the other direction.

donor8.jpg