HybridZ

Pic's Of the fairlady!!

t-tom

It is a 71 240z and is going to get a rb26dtt or rb25det not sure yet, and it will have kinesis K57 wheels with a dark tan (baseball glove) interior with a cage! The goal for the motor will be for 500-600 rwhp and a hi / mid 10 second car.

It is a 71 240z.............

So it has a VIN prefix of 'H' ( making it a 'Fairlady 240Z' or 'Fairlady 240Z-L' )?

If it doesn't have the letter 'H' in front of the 'S30' series type then its not a '240Z' ( it'll be a basic 'Fairlady Z' or deluxe 'Fairlady Z-L' originally fitted with an L20A engine ). Nissan only made three months-worth of 'HS30'-prefixed cars for the domestic market in calendar year 1971.

What's the full VIN?

I will look at the vin tonight when I get home, I Think it is hs30-05087 it came with the l20a motor. I'am pretty sure it is the fairlady ZL. The wheel centers will be pepper gray With a polished lip 17 x 10 in rear and 17 x 9 in front. The wheel center will be the same color as the flares. Trust me the car looks alot better in pictures than it does in person. I spent 14000.00 on the body and I'm not real pleased with it. Thaks for all the complaments!!

It was 1 of the most rust free datsun's I have ever had. That is what has me so upset about the shape it is in now. The body shop said for the money the car would be perfect no flaws in the paint of body work. But it has flaws all over it and they have fixed a million problems on the car already. The last time he told me they wont do any more to the car, and it is still not right. I had to pick the car up before things got real ugly between us. I didnt take the "we arent going to fix anything else on your car" very well :)