HybridZ

Calling Ross C. @ Modern Motorsports

Joseph, got your order Thursday and separate payment thanks. It's processed and all shipped or shipping today, you'd have liked that update I'm sure:) Our apologies we didn't update you but it's all cranked through, you might even see one of your packages by end of this week:cheers:

Ross,

Thanks, I never had any doubts but I knew I could use this thread to get some help and your attention. Thanks again and I look forward to receiving the packages.

Mike,

Do you post just to up your post count? I see you commenting on everytihng and not really adding beef to the topics.

I've been a member here for 7 years, I read mostly and sometimes I post and on rare occasions I have answers for some tech questions.

Just seems weird seeing you post all over the place.

:iagree: I have been here almost 6 years and just hit 200 posts. I try to contribute when I can but mainly I search and read.

I think some people post just to up there count too. Kind of like those people on myspace that have 10,000 + friends. They are friend whore happy just as some here are post whore happy :)

:iagree: I have been here almost 6 years and just hit 200 posts. I try to contribute when I can but mainly I search and read.

I think some people post just to up there count too. Kind of like those people on myspace that have 10,000 + friends. They are friend whore happy just as some here are post whore happy :)

Mike,

Do you post just to up your post count? I see you commenting on everytihng and not really adding beef to the topics.

I've been a member here for 7 years, I read mostly and sometimes I post and on rare occasions I have answers for some tech questions.

Just seems weird seeing you post all over the place.

Sorry guys. You're right. I'm not trying to add to my post count... don't care about things like that. I'm not very productive these days so I just talk too much, I guess. Last post here:)

Tiny bit off topic but not much .........

Hi Ross, I am looking for 5 stud rear hubs and strengthened 280 stub axles for a 240Z and 5 stud front hubs too.

Your site is quite hard to navigate but your product reputations speak for themselves so I have tinkered about a fair bit :-) Boy do you have some goodies :-)

Can you confirm that the front aluminium hubs that you advertise as zero offset are in fact straight swaps for the existing ones with the mounting face in the same place ???

The reason I ask is that I intend to fit wheels with a deep dish, any offset on the front will reduce the amount of dish I can have.

Many Thanks

Andy F

Andy F, you're not related to Andy S by chance are you? We're just consolidating AS's order with a UK vendor order and it's very similar to your request billet front/rear etc. Yes, the zero flange is same location as stated. You have to make sure you have a matching brake solution in hand to go with the bolt pattern change when going 5lug. We've got a couple packages for this and can go custom if a different hub from the zero offset/ Cobra or Z31 5lug is desired. Do drop us a direct email please as then all info/correspondence is tied for optimizing our service to you.

Pete, thanks for the update. We got your order last week and sent you an email invoice/cost with shipping confirmation by email last week but hadn't heard back from you to date. I've added your info to your webshop order comment field and we'll look out for some more flanges from JJ:) Busy/active club you've got in your area, they're quite lucky to have both of you so involved! Please send any future updates via direct email please. No post whoring here from us of late as we're busy addressing orders directly via our site functions etc.

Cheers,

• 1 month later...

LOL. I was going to bump this same thread today! Ross where are you.....I need 2 sets of axles for the q45 swap ASAP! Graduation in May12th and car going to the dyno May 14th and I live 5 hours away.....so I guess you get my drift.....thanks again.

Clive

ps I did sent an email through the site.