HybridZ

New PIctures of MY car.. wheels, bumpers etc... :)

240hoke

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my issue with getting into the 20's was always going to be that rich and famous people were going to start be younger than me and that i'd feel like i'd wasted my life already, and ur car does just that to me!

it looks beautiful

austin...your car is for sure hot... one of the BEST LOOKING Zs on here. You still have to do some stuff to get it as fast as some others on here but you are JUST using a "stock spec" L28et. Can't imagine your car with a 3.1 stroker turbo... just watch out..I am gearing up to completely redo my Z ground up with a quick motor.

even though I am a year behind you..

fo sho

I'm doing FSAE also... are you??? It would be cool to meet up in michigan.

!!!

I was ME (damn chem...., now Computer Engineering) anyways my friends and I are trying to start FSAE at NU. Any tips or advice would be great!

If you're in Michigan and if I can get my Z to Chicago it'd be awesome to meet you guys!!!

Mario

PS I think I already said it but your Z is gorgeous!!!!!

Guest l28et
20 is close enough l28et lol, but im still 19.

Ok- ok- ok.. serious question:

How in the hell can you afford to go to school, and do THAT? I've followed your build since you wrecked the white 260.. but seriously.. Watanabes, huge FMIC, tires, cage, seats, paint, brakes, suspension - there is nothing left untouched on that thing, and everything looks better than new - not to mention uber expensive.

Please don't take offense, I just gotta know how its done.

I think he spends every penny he makes...ever read Wangan Midnight? lol.

oh yeah I am an ME major... or at least in a month I will be when I leave for college.

and I believe that "huge fmic" is a china special...lol :-)

yhat is what happens when you start doing a rediculous amounts of cool stuff to a car.

olie -- Yea, I will be doing formula this year, so perhaps I will get to meet ya, our shop is off campus so without acsses to my car last semester is was hard for me to participate but I made it out there alot to work on the baja car.

l28et -- I do all my own work, I have yet to farm out anything on my z except a little machine work for my motor. Rust repair, paint, suspension, enginge everything were done in my garage on jack stands. When this happens ever penny can go into parts, and thats what I do. Cars are my passion and its really about the only thing I do lol. I work full time when im not in school and I work on other peoples cars on the side.

olderthenme -- where are you going to school for ME? Im about to head back to NCSU in a couple weeks.

THanks again for the compliments guys.

sent you a PM 240Hoke...

Unfotunately they don't have FSAE at the college I am going to but maybe I can get it started.

I have also done everything on my Z except changing the tires. Even for that I was standingright there making sure they did not scratch my powdercoated rims. Feels good to know that everything on the car is right since you did it.