HybridZ

New PIctures of MY car.. wheels, bumpers etc... :)

240hoke

my wheels have an extra "safety bead" so that if the tire blows it holds tire near the edge of the rim. It wasfun watching the ~140lb dude trying to lift the tire over the bead...lol

*edit*

Austin, where did you get your wats and how much did they put you back? They look real good. Definitely better than my NASCAR type wheels...lol

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can get the wat's from Quoc, 240zmaster here. You can PM him for pricing details.

JUST CONFIRMED, NEXT SHIPMENT HAS 1 SET OF RS-WATANABES AVAIL!

16x9

16x9.5

Gun Metal w/Polished Lip (Just like Austin's)

PM me if interested, must leave $1000 deposit ASAP in order for you to get this set in by September, otherwise look towards December or January for the shipment after.

Hey guys' date='

Here are some new pictures of my car..

[img']http://gallery.voodoo-people.com/albums/album783/wats_069.sized.jpg[/img]

wats_070.sized.jpg

wats_071.sized.jpg

wats_075.sized.jpg

I just finished my flares last night at about 2:00. The outside fo the car is prety much finished now. Im really happy with the way it turned out.. has a much more finished look now. :)

The bumpers and headlight covers are from MSA. Lots of fitting was required for both pieces but in the end they turned out working quite well. Main thing was shortening the brackets for the bumpers to pull them in closer to the car.

Wheels...are Watanabe RS-8 type R's. 16x9 front and 16x9.5 rear. Running 245/45/r16 Hancook ventus tires. The flares are Classic Datsun Zg's, all fenders were cut for adequate clearence. Im going to do a write up on Zg's installs shortly.

I got the wheels from Quoc (240zmaster) and I cant say enough! Not only were they a good price, I also recieved the wheels in a little over a month from the date I ordered them (thats all the way from japan!). If you need these wheels dont hesistate to go through Quoc, he'll work you out a great price and is awesome to work with. OKay advertisement done ;)

lemme know what yall think!

All I can say is AWESOME , the car looks Great, were did you get the bumpers from? I know you made a commit about MSA. Where is that located at. I want to order some bumpers for our cars. Thanks Jerry.