HybridZ

New PIctures of MY car.. wheels, bumpers etc... :)

240hoke

WOW!!!! that car is a KNOCKOUT!!!!

There are only a few pics of S-30s I have ever run across that look that good....

You have a show winner there... Don't even take it to local shows.. you will just mop up everything...

DAMN!!!! thats NICE!!!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Austin.. I just saw this post.. WOW.. just WOW.. seeing your car at sez before was great.. NOW I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE IT AGAIN.. and maybe a ride this time?? Looks freaking fantastic man.. now I am kinda wishing I didnt sell off my ZG flares lol.. wow.. I bet she will hook alittle better hehehehe.. looks great man..

Gabe

WOW' date=' Thanks for the compliments guys :)

J.Soileau - I jsut posted up the ZG wrtie up this morning check it out! I think its a sticky now. ope it helps ya.

[/quote']

Thanks Austin.... not only will I refernce it for my ZG install, I know it will help many others with their installs... :2thumbs:

How did I miss this thread!!!! You car loks soo different from 2 months ago!!!

Your car is so close to perfect... Did you fix the rear diff mount to stop shearing in half or are you still making too much power? I am guesing you have enough meat in the rear to contain that power now... Just found the new wallpaper for my new laptop. To answer someone's question.. it is the regular xenon urethane air dam that is all flexible... but it is not flexible any more. :-)

hmm... the never ending quest for more power and the application of it to the ground.

clifton method: is that the one with the piece of angle iron that goes under the crossmember? I'll search.

saw the clifton mount... pretty cool but I still like the angle iron/rubber idea better. It pads the impact between the brace and crossmember.

Yeah I have a couple stock mounts Im going to be trying some different styles with. I like clitons method because it works great and is easy to make and R&R, I actually havent heard the bolt yet or see any evidence of it hitting with a NEW mount.

But on a side note I just broke my tranny mount lol. :(:flamedevi

Thanks again for the compliments guys :)

haha LS1 240z. I had a HARD time deciding waht I wanted to do. ZG's werent top on my list for favorite flares. But now that it done stepping back and looking at it I dont regret it at all. I just love the LIP :) Zg's are also a great flair for somebody wanting more tire without having to repaint. Granted I could have stuck these width tires under hte stock fender but thats beside the point :flamedevi

This car is just on a whole new level of awesome.

I saw it on page one and my jaw hit the floor. I just can't put it into words. It rivals any of the cars I've seen from Japan in sheer style. Superb.

What's that little lip in the bottom of the front airdam? That's a nice touch!