HybridZ

Steal for $350...Fairlady

EvilC

Wow, holy smokes... Nice Fairlady Z defenatlly worth the money.Because the mirrors and the wheels alone are probably $500 or more on top of that all the interior peices will either work with LHD conversion or RHD conversion. But the dash is in very poor condition and might need to get a dash cap imported from Japan but everything eles is fine. Glass is probably another thing that will come in handy for any Z project but its a 2+2 so... Other then that its a very nice deal i would of grab it in a hear beat if i still had my Z.

The wheels can be refurbished, but are those even the correct mirrors for that year? They do not look like the JDM fender mirrors that I have. The only thing I see good on that car is the wheels (possibly), the differential, the stub axles, suspension components, and the firewall for a RHD conversion.

Wonder if the wheels are watanabes or the pansports?...

Those things are not Panasports. They look like the new cheaper look-a-likes called Fast Forward or Rewinds. MSA and Victoria British sell them. For a comparison a set of those wheels would cost you about $499 from MSA and the true Panasports $1,099. Trust me on that last price...I found out the hard way ;)

Actually I just looked at them again. They could possibly be Panasports. It is hard to tell from the pics and the missing center caps.

If I had a two + two...

Wheels. See if I could clean them up.

Tail lights look in good shape.

Bumpers. Powdercoat/rechrome.

Cool grill... never seen that on a Z before.

Fairlady Z badges. Repaint.

RHD stuff if someones interested.

Theres a lot of money sitting in that car if you clean up/refurbish some of the JDM stuff.

I think the mirrors are original for this year 2+2 Fairlady Z. Its because we buy are mirrors that flat jet black tall mirrors which were from the 70-74 fairlady z others came diffrent like the chrome plated ones or the other short black ones. Damw there is so many of these mirrors and i dont even have a set. LOL

Man, the 2+2s are so ugly. They look totally deformed. Definately a steal for someone wanting to do a conversion though. Even if just for the wheels and mirrors. Even if this car were close by though, I have nowhere to store it. Six months ago I went from having 9 cars with room for 20 more to room for two.

I am looking at getting this Z so people DONT spread it around and i already have rims i like so if they look good i will sell em to you fairly cheap infact that could be what convinces my wife to let me get it.. I am working on getting it now..

I am looking at getting this Z so people DONT spread it around and i already have rims i like so if they look good i will sell em to you fairly cheap infact that could be what convinces my wife to let me get it.. I am working on getting it now..

I am also interested in it but will back off if your serious, I am really only interested in the wheels and mirrors...maybe the grill. PM me and we can talk shop.