HybridZ

Pinks show

Georgia Flash

I think we're gonna be getting this for the next 3 years.

Oh well' date=' good publicity I say![/quote']

Judging by that comment I would guess that this is old news ;) By the way "team Hybrid lost" but it looked as though the Z still had the inline six and not a good old V-8. Too bad, it would have smoked the old Monte it was up against.

Judging by that comment I would guess that this is old news ;) By the way "team Hybrid lost" but it looked as though the Z still had the inline six and not a good old V-8. Too bad, it would have smoked the old Monte it was up against.

Bring that gold old V8 to SEZ and we'll see how it does against some of the inline six cars. :P

you did notice the 'Pinks! Forum' at the top of the list here' date=' right?

Don't worry, it's purely coincidental[/quote']

Yep I noticed the link but I did not think it had anything to do with the show. I do not come on here that much anymore so that is why I posted a quick hit as to seeing the Z on the tube. Thought others would be interested. I cannot view the "pinks thread" anyway so I had no idea as to what it contains. I am truly sorry for my ignorance.

As far as racing it against the inliners at the next SEZ, I will pass. My car will barely break the tires loose with the rebuilt 350 and 700R4. Heck, even a stock inliner could beat my car in a drag race I am no fool. Aside from the loud V-8 sound and quicker acceleration, my car still feels like it has the old 6 still under the hood. I do not know if it is a tuning issue or not. I am still looking for a reputable shop to take it to and get it running as it should. It still has the original distributor implanted from the old Camaro so that may be a problem. The only items I bought new for the dizzy were a cap, rotor, plugs and wires. Been thinking about upgrading to a MSD system, still doing my homework.

I will try, as always to be at SEZ but it seems like they are always scheduled for the weekends that I have to work and this one is no different.

SOMEONE GET THIS ON YOUTUBE

Jared and ProStreet are over on LS2' date=' the other forum I'm always at. I have got to see this.

BTW, Jared is well known as a jack*** over there...[/quote']

Here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRavGJZ_qoM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1skgNcp7qg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqDeogiGZ9U

Couldn't find the first race though..

I've got it up on a torrent that I made, so get yourself a torrent program and search pinks on thepiratebay.org and you'll see the torrent. Download that file and open it up in your torrent program, it's that easy.

File size is almost 50 MB and i've uploaded almost 800, so at least a few people have it by now.

I've got it up on a torrent that I made' date=' so get yourself a torrent program and search pinks on thepiratebay.org and you'll see the torrent. Download that file and open it up in your torrent program, it's that easy.

File size is almost 50 MB and i've uploaded almost 800, so at least a few people have it by now.[/quote']

That'll have to wait till I get home from work. heh heh heh

Yep I noticed the link but I did not think it had anything to do with the show. I do not come on here that much anymore so that is why I posted a quick hit as to seeing the Z on the tube. Thought others would be interested. I cannot view the "pinks thread" anyway so I had no idea as to what it contains. I am truly sorry for my ignorance.

As far as racing it against the inliners at the next SEZ' date=' I will pass. My car will barely break the tires loose with the rebuilt 350 and 700R4. Heck, even a stock inliner could beat my car in a drag race I am no fool. Aside from the loud V-8 sound and quicker acceleration, my car still feels like it has the old 6 still under the hood. I do not know if it is a tuning issue or not. I am still looking for a reputable shop to take it to and get it running as it should. It still has the original distributor implanted from the old Camaro so that may be a problem. The only items I bought new for the dizzy were a cap, rotor, plugs and wires. Been thinking about upgrading to a MSD system, still doing my homework.

I will try, as always to be at SEZ but it seems like they are always scheduled for the weekends that I have to work and this one is no different.[/quote']

hey man you might want to try and bring it down to SEZ anyways. There will be people on hand that have tons of V8 knowldege and prolly help you out..

hey man you might want to try and bring it down to SEZ anyways. There will be people on hand that have tons of V8 knowldege and prolly help you out..

I'm telling ya I really want to be there and I have the wife all excited and making plans to attend, (with me of course). I printed out the flyer and have it on my cork board in the office here so god willing I will make a showing this time around. :trippen: