HybridZ

Show me your front end!!!

Rebird

Ha Ha.. I would love to see current pics of some z front ends without the bumper...... i searched and found a couple pics but i'm sure they are quite a few of you that don't run a front bumper.... thanks!!! p.s.. i have an early 260z and my bumpers are fried!!!

here are a couple pictures of my car...

I ran without a bumper for a while and liked it, but i think a thin 240z style bumper really completes things... something just always looked missing without the bumpers, mainly in the front. The MSA fiberlgass ones are a cheap and lightwight weight alternative to re chroming or buying euro 240z bumpers. Also you dont really need to buy 240z mounting braket if you dont have them they would literally take about an hour to make and you could make them so the bumpers sit jsut right.... just my opinion

before:

Picture_083.sized.jpg

auto_fair_SPR06_044.sized.jpg

After:

01.jpg

10.jpg

• Like 1

Hey thanks guys. The car really improved when I took off the missle proof 76 bumpers and put on the thin ones. Hoke I cant accept a compliment from you without saying that your car is the hottest Z ever, inside outside underneath and everywhere. :wink: Oh and Proxlamus, I have your Z picture on my desktop at work...the one with you driving and the blurred scenery. Awesome!

Guest 280ZForce

cygnusx1 - definately loving the 240 chrome bumpers on your car. we have both made a wise choice to ditch those huge bumpers and go for a sleeker design and save a lot of weight in the process.

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg