HybridZ

Show me your front end!!!

Rebird

• 2 weeks later...
Why do you say not functional? i had a set on before and liked 'em, so just wondering.

Also, is that a junkyard in the background?

You know on passenger side mirrors, in small print it says " objects in miiror may appear to be closer" blah, blah, whatever... well, the passenger side mirror has the same reflective "magnification" as the driver side, and since you are further away from the pass. side mirror its all jacked up. However, if i were to mount it further up say on the fenders, it would work but that would ugly. On top of that the mirrors are tiny!

yes that's a J- yard in the background, lol. That's the only place where I can mess around on an open lot. But if your thinging about parts, It's in Glendale, so all they have is bimers, benzez and audi's.

Ha Ha.. I would love to see current pics of some z front ends without the bumper...... i searched and found a couple pics but i'm sure they are quite a few of you that don't run a front bumper.... thanks!!! p.s.. i have an early 260z and my bumpers are fried!!!

What's your next post... "Show Me Your Back-End"? Let me know when girls are posting:mrgreen: