HybridZ

Look at what I got!!! $75 on e-bay

big-phil

Thats the size of my core (except 4.5" thich) so expect to have to mod the end tanks..... (no biggie really).

Great price for that size extruded tube and fin.

347867747ffp64ot23534295xroqdf23239587956ot1lsiso9.jpg

Does the dog drive or did the car just scare the hell out of him on a ride?

The FMIC on the pinks car is 6 inches thick, and looks alot like yours. I'm getting ideas about how to utilize it in the next build.

I think that's a great score. Mod it and stuff it in there!

Hey Phil, I got pretty much the same core as you do. Except i got the 4" thick one. Either way both are over kill lol. I tried several ways to tryand fit my i/c without having to mod it. I tried tight radious 90 degree transition elbows, mandrel pipe etc. Nothing worked out for me. No matter what it was still too wide to work out right. You might could get creative and run the piping down low or through the fenders, but there again i didnt feel comfortable with the piping down there.

Heres a picture of how I ended up doing mine... I think it turned out awesome, it also brings all the connections into the engine bay which makes servicing really easy. I used some tight radious aluminum mandrels.... if you did this though the mandrel would be more then your i.c lol!

DSCN6155.sized.jpg

Im actually thinking about selling my setup sometime as I want to to a single sidded setup.. but this works well