HybridZ

Found A Good Place That Sells Hakosukas Etc

Corzette

This is good stuff. I am considering buying a 1971 Hakosuka from these guys. Its in Yokohama and not that far from me. Do you guys think that 17K is worth it? They seem to look very well maintained. I will go check next weekend. DAMN look how much the S30 GNose Z is going for!!!! Thats over 40K!!!!!!

http://www.flexnet.co.jp/autoreview/src.html

Terry

That looks sweet. I want to go to japan and find one :( . Also all I"m getting is question marks' date=' which question marks show the price? Just know if you buy one, everyone will be hateful with envy.

Tyson[/quote']

I think you have to make sure your browser is setup to read Japanese, then the ???? will go away. Go to View at the top and then encoding and select Japanese. You may need your install CD for Windows.

Yeah these are sweet that would look great with an LS1 in it. Might be the first for sure. Damn those S30 here are hell expensive. Now I just need to get the money up...maybe sell my Orange BBZ?????? Hmmmmm hard decision.

Terry

Terry, you HAVE to buy that crown custom station wagon, if for no other reason than to tell me what crazy engine that is in it. And once you get the engine out to see what it is, you can just put your aristo motor in it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH....right..Now that would be a serious Soccer MOM grocery getter...Ill try to take some pics if they let me. It says 2000CC gasoline engine....prolly an L20

Terry

Oh my, oh my...Woawa viva... I have never seen so many Hakosukas in one place and for sale. This is like gods play ground or something. Damw i want one, oh maybe two or maybe 2 and an S30. Oh wow that would be great. The 2000GT is sick for $200k i saw one for sale for like $250k quater of a mil peace cake not a problem. Awesome place if there in the condition that it looks like they are 17-19 grand you can make a bargain out of them.

HAHAHAHA..now you guys see what I must be going thru...DAMMIT theres not enough money in the world...I want a 71 GTR and will find a way to bring one back....

Terry

Yeah, we feel bad for you Terry. Going to that place must be like heaven on earth! Anyone want to buy an awesome wife and 2 great kids? Then I can get that red S30 G-nose. Just kidding!