HybridZ

Worth $2000.....??

EvilC

Maybe I'm missing something but you no longer have to host a picture, you can upload from your computer to our photo gallery. I've seen this hosting problem mentioned in several threads and I'm amazed why people are not uploading right from their computer..

LARRY

Yeah I thought in the non tech section.....you can not attach pic documents liek in other threads. Or am I just being an idiot....?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe we're talking about apples and oranges..... I took this picture and loaded it into My Pictures on my computer. I then uploaded it to the Photo Gallery on HybridZ from My Pictures on my computer. Then put it in a thread in the Misc Tech Forum. You use to have to host that picture on a web site and now you don't. http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=114922

Or are you talking something else???

LARRY

I mentioned it once to somebody because they said their gallery was full already, so I brought up photobucket because it was free and they let you upload a TON of pictures.

I remember that thread because at the time I was laughing at his statement because there's no limit on pictures in your gallery on this site in amount or disc space. I've got 109 pictures in mine and he doesn't even have one....

Oh well I'm moving on about loading pics to this site...

:-)

LARRY

And I thought I was done with uploading pictures..LOL

Go to Photo Album and click upload pictures. Drop down the page and here is what mine says...

Disk space allowed on your account----unlimited

Disk space remaining on your account---unlimited

What does your account say?????????

Super Dan did a hardware upgrade mnts. ago and posted this info.

Jon, I should of waited and I could of saved some of my typing skills for later...LOL

LARRY

Allowable Image Types:jpg,jpeg,png,gif

mpeg,mpg,avi,asf,wmv,movMaximum File Size:20000k file size limit.Disk space allowed on your account:20,000kb (20,480,000 bytes) Disk space used on your account:19,114kb (19,572,358 bytes)Disk space remaining for your account:886.4kb (907,642 bytes

Looks like us average joes still get a 20meg pic limit...

Allowable Image Types:jpg,jpeg,png,gif

mpeg,mpg,avi,asf,wmv,movMaximum File Size:20000k file size limit.Disk space allowed on your account:20,000kb (20,480,000 bytes) Disk space used on your account:19,114kb (19,572,358 bytes)Disk space remaining for your account:886.4kb (907,642 bytes

Looks like us average joes still get a 20meg pic limit...

I forgot one minor detail about having unlimited space...http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=107949

Fork over some cash....:-)

LARRY

Selling the BMW and buying that for a daily driver in Central NY in September?

Slap Slap Slap....wake up EvilC. Good Deal? Yes. Good Idea? Not!

DUH...i have the subi to drive also did you forget?!?!?!

Drive it until winter gets here....but anyway I do not plan on buying the car anymore.....great price but I do not have the money

Some one else want to buy it?

Evil I am interested in the car, as well. I think that is a pretty nice car for the money. You said it is located in NY, correct. If you could provide any more info on the motor, and car, that would be great. Thanks.

Jersey, are you going to be running the Z at Media any time soon. I would like to see your car run and show my buddy how the Z goes with a turbo motor. Thanks.

Evil I am interested in the car, as well. I think that is a pretty nice car for the money. You said it is located in NY, correct. If you could provide any more info on the motor, and car, that would be great. Thanks.

Jersey, are you going to be running the Z at Media any time soon. I would like to see your car run and show my buddy how the Z goes with a turbo motor. Thanks.

Whats you email.....I'll fwd you the emails.

Clive