HybridZ

Great buy!!!!

Guest Crispy Chicken

240z V-8 Chevrolet. The trans is a 700R4 Overdrive with a 3000 stall converter. Great for Auto cross, drift, race, SCCA. equipped with a custom cage!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Datsun-Z-Series-240Z-V-8-Chevrolet-Auto-cross-drift-race-SCCA_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6187QQihZ004QQitemZ140032493284QQrdZ1

NEVER WILL BRING IN 20k.....

Davy... you think I wasn't serious:confused: I'm utterly SHOCKED and DISMAYED:eek:

I think a ceiling price of $4000 would be it. From his description, this car is actually in the $3000 to $4000 range. I'm being serious and realistic here.

Davy

Looks like a quick maaco paintjob, trim and everything is just sprayed over, suprised the windows aren't painted too...

I hope crispy chicken didn't really try to sign up just to post that here...

Go to a i'm rich and can't think of a better way to waste my money forum instead. Maybe someone there will buy it and paint it chrome. No one here would Give a finger for that car, never mind an arm and a leg.

240z V-8 Chevrolet. The trans is a 700R4 Overdrive with a 3000 stall converter. Great for Auto cross, drift, race, SCCA. equipped with a custom cage!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Datsun-Z-Series-240Z-V-8-Chevrolet-Auto-cross-drift-race-SCCA_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6187QQihZ004QQitemZ140032493284QQrdZ1

Is this your car?

Datsun350Z....PICS OF THE CAR? I want to see something...haha...

Guest Crispy Chicken

I believe just about everyone that reads this thread can understand my sarcsum. I hope anyone with a sence of humar can see mine.. I know I enjoy a good laugh once in a while.

If that were my car i'd at least mount the tranny cooler in front of the radiator. I mean its only 20 grand for a scca spec race ready machine. He has to have at least 10k in the cage alone.. ah haha

Derek

Nice car, can i give you like 100 bucks for it. The other guy on ebay is a bit step with his car though. I mean he even said in the listing that "It still looks good in pictures but your not going to win any car shows with it. Everything need alittle something." If i were to buy something like this for 20K i would expect it to be fast and win shows with it.

But a good laugh never hurt no body....