HybridZ

Hit 460whp!! Dyno Graph . . .

Garrett76Zt

i dont see how anyone with a fast street car would be without one.

I do . . . a fat wallet and race gas (insert most supra owners here). . . haha. I put $3 worth of methanol in my resevoir and spanked on people to and from Orlando yesterday.

On the dyno I made 9 full pulls and i used a little less than 1/2 a gallon.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats what I'm thinking....here is the last Dyno graph from Jeff Priddy....unless he's been back to the Dyno with his recent upgrades? Jeff's torque is simply awesome!

Graph1.jpg

Yasin

Jeff has been back to the dyno since, but hasn't gotten a dyno printout since.

Last "low-boost" outing had him making well over 300ft-lbs tq at 4500rpms, with engine going lean coming on and pulling hard at 6000. Fuel delivery with new cam setup is proving to be a problem.

That was at 8psi...

Once the injector latancy problems he is having is solved, and he can push the fuel to the engine, I'm thinking he will get a printout. But before he goes testing at 25+psi, he has to get the fuel to it at 8psi!

His power delivery graph is quite a bit different than the one he has posted on the anglefire site. The new cam (more to his original specifications, than what someone decided to sell him in the dark...) has altered the way the car pulls dramatically. Much stronger at the top end.

I think Jeff is getting old. I actually have heard him make comments like "this may be way too much power" or things along that line. What is the world coming to???? JeffP thinking he may have gone overboard in the quest for power: Say it isn't so! :lol:

Ive been so exhausted these past couple days that its just now sinking in . . .

I think its worth mentioning how appreciative I am for all the L guys here on this forum. Many of you have taught me alot and are my personal friends. Rick Bowers, Zgad, James and others come to mind. I remember spending hours on the phone with Nathan Hunter "SleeperZ" years ago as he walked me play by play on swapping in a bone stock L28et harness/ECU. Man that seems like a long time ago!

Anyways, I never want these kind of accomplishments to come off as cocky or boastful. You guys have helped me alot and I'm thankful for it.

With that being said, James, you better watch out. If this car makes it down in the 10's how it sits I'll be very tempted to do the cam and bust yer "King of the L6" title! Hehe . . .

Dude I remember just how much fun we had in Chitown rocking that t-3 LoL it sure does seam like long time ago. Man if I ever witness you being cocky I promise that I will slap my mama silly. In years that I have known you I have NEVER seen you get cocky on the other hand thats my perminent status hehe. What can I say Garrett those are crazy numbers for what you got done to the car and I cant wait to run you when you get here so you better bring it bud cause you got little pumpkin here that needs good spanking ; )

Well i was running a 60-1 wheel in a TO4b housing and a stage V turbine wheel in a .63 ar exhaust housing. . . I kinda killed that with too many hot shutdowns so i needed a rebuild . . .

while it was in the shop i told them I wouldnt mind upgrading but I did not want to loose any spool. So I kept the exhaust side the same and upgraded the wheel on the compressor side.

The "blowzilla" is basically a GT40 wheel in a TO4S housing. So my old 60-1 was 59mm and this one is 61, just a tad bigger. And my 60-1 flowed 61 lbs/min and this one flows 65. So not a huge upgrade just a little bump. I just needed to use a 1/2" spacer for the turbo and ran a 4" intake/filter . . .

BTW I'll use this opportunity to plug Speedshopthagard.com

When you call just ask for "Big Mamma"

Afterall he is the current "king of the L6 hill" haha. Always a pleasure doing business with him.

Garrett,

Any chance you have pics of your engine compartment?

I have a 60-1 with a to4s housing (4" inlet) and I am wondering

how you plumbed yours.

Thanks for the info on the turbo, sounds interesting.

That wheel is capable of higher P/R than the 60-1, correct?

Mike.

Garrett,

Any chance you have pics of your engine compartment?

I have a 60-1 with a to4s housing (4" inlet) and I am wondering

how you plumbed yours.

Thanks for the info on the turbo, sounds interesting.

That wheel is capable of higher P/R than the 60-1, correct?

Mike.

Mike, I just used a 4" silicone 45 degree bend and a 9" K&N filter (4" inlet, 900cfm).

http://www.extremepsi.com/store/customer/product.php?productid=17841&cat=726&page=1

I just pointed it down and away from the turbo. dont have any pics at the moment.

You can find some more specs on the blowzilla at cheapturbos.com

Guest Jason84NA-T
Well from the looks of our timeslips I'd say i gotcha by 4 tenths already . . .:wink:

haha... Depends on how you define "faster" or "quicker". To me they're two different things and I liken faster cars to having a higher trap and quicker cars to having a faster ET. The 84's trap speed is still faster, in a heavier car. Make up for the lost time from a rich tune and slick tires and I bet the trap/ET would be hard to see a difference in.

Either way that's completely badass; I bet it's a real blast to drive that thing. My 240Z probably only made ~280whp and it was absolutely insane to drive. Always good to see the L6 being put to good use instead of a heavier V8 making less power in its place.

haha... Depends on how you define "faster" or "quicker". To me they're two different things and I liken faster cars to having a higher trap and quicker cars to having a faster ET. The 84's trap speed is still faster, in a heavier car.

I am totally fine with you going faster than me . . . as long as I'm in front of you. HAHA.