HybridZ

Hit 460whp!! Dyno Graph . . .

Garrett76Zt

Well I'm still at the shop, so here's the sheet real quick.

I hit exactly 460whp on the next run but my rpm readings were off and the torque wasnt right, so I just posted this run right before it.

This is at 25psi and 22 degrees total timing. I think I can keep going, but I'm done for the night . . .

Not bad for a stock head and cam!

VIDEO: I'm in the car with a few buddies helping out.

My buddy threw this together real quick.

458whp.JPG

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 280ZForce

wow...again very nice! Very impressive indeed w/ stock head and cam.

damnit, i hope now my car will finally like a dyno session after I have head gasket swapped out and now can finally tune spark/timing.

Like I said, be patient grasshopper, 10s will come. What turbo config did you end up with? Seems like it shifted the torque curve up a bit.

BTW, that AFR is too lean to be safe for pump gas and meth inj, IMO. Now the trick is putting that power to the ground quickly and efficiently.

I am very impressed............honestly I love the sound of boost but went V8 build because I thought these numbers where not reachable with the L28t without big big work. Glad to see some of you guys proving me wrong! Great numbers......we need the vids!

Clive

BTW, that AFR is too lean to be safe for pump gas and meth inj, IMO. Now the trick is putting that power to the ground quickly and efficiently.

I was thinking the same thing - I'm thinking either higher base fuel pressure or bigger injectors (probably the better option) should be the next change.

...but im guessing you already figured that out - I got similar comments when I posted my last dyno pulls, and it so happened that the one that I picked to display was an intermediate run from before I had addressed the issue, but it showed something like 2hp more. :mrgreen:

BUT, any way you want to look at it, those are some really impressive numbers, especially considering they were on a stock head and cam! Congrats!

Congratulations Garrett! I believe TimZ hit over 500hp@wheels.

My dyno graph is below. I did not have my computer with me when this run was made so I was not able to lean it out and make another pass. However, with this tune the car went 10.6@134 (19psi and 125shot of nitrous).

Dyno graph is 28psi and no nitrous

dyno1.jpg