HybridZ

Pinks Host Owns Himself on a Sportbike

zguy95135

well it would have been different if he had a helmet on and hit a patch of gravel and slid out, but he was showing off and didn't get hurt, thats why i said preach. That is how our society is though, because all my friends rag on each other over anything, so it definently rubs off on me but it's all in fun. I don't mean harm to the guy, i hope he's alright and had a laugh about it to. If i blow up an engine i wouldn't mind some people laughin about it, as long as there laughin with me and can help fix it. I laughed at the guy because i've crashed trying to showoff and i got humiliated but ended up laughing about it.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear ya' 240zV8:biggrin:

Maybe I'm just a bit out-of-touch with the younger generation and misinterpreted what I read. That sort of thing happens to senile old goats like me. I'll just never understand the whole Generation-X mindset. Again though, I'm just an old fart:cool:

My policy about cracking jokes about the misfortune of others has always been that if they get up and say they're okay after an accident, it's game on. If they stay down and are obviously not okay, then I'm usually the first one to administer first aid (Once the stiches are in and the bleeding has stopped, again it's pretty much fair game). Being that it's the host of Pinks though, I think all those rules are not applicable. It's ALWAYS fair game to make fun of his misfortune, even more so when he is showing his true inner a$$-clown by screwing up while trying show off.

Mike

Yep I listened to the rest of the interview.

Sounds like a five year old that just struck out at the plate.

The fact that he mounted up on the bike while cameras where rolling constitutes "showing off".

And not seeing a cable bridge that is four and a half inches tall by eight inches wide, well that speaks for it's self.

It's the old "Hero to Zero" thing. He tried to go to the cool zone, but didn't have a ticket.

Be a man Rich.

Denied.............