HybridZ

body kit for sale (pics)

joe d.

I hope i put this in the right place! I bought this kit and i don't know why. impulse i guess. Oh well I got $589 in it and would like to get atleast $450 or so back. you can pick it up , or i can ship it. when i bought it ,it shipped from Tenn. for $52. it fits my 77 280z non 2+2, but i don't know about 240z & 260z but im sure someone will post it. let me know or ask a question! thanx ,joebodykit002.jpg

It would be helpful to know what car the kit is for.

Mark, that is an MSA type III complete kit for an S30 zcar by the looks of it. IMO the only decent looking kit going right now besides the Monza Mystery Widebody...$450 is a good price, but still too rich for my blood...

just to let people know no F/G kit is flawless. however this kit is not cracked anywhere or have anything but surface scraches that will be sanded out when you go to paint it. now if you are planning on pimpin a kit with no paint this ain't the kit for you. thanx again,joe

Mark, that is an MSA type III complete kit for an S30 zcar by the looks of it. IMO the only decent looking kit going right now besides the Monza Mystery Widebody...$450 is a good price, but still too rich for my blood...

if that was a kit i'd sell my soul for it

• 3 weeks later...

let me see what happeens with the deal i made with this kid for his s30 hopefully everything goes through if so that kit is mine...ill keep ya posted

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...