HybridZ

Pictures of the final RB26 install

fentin_fury

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fentin can you put in photos that show where the oil cooler sits, in relation to the intercooler and radiator please, or otherwise send to my email address? Looks like you have done a great job so keen to see how you have fitted them all in

ta Mike

I don't know if you noticed, but you can see the oil cooler in the 5th picture down...

Nigel

'73 240ZT

Fentin can you put in photos that show where the oil cooler sits, in relation to the intercooler and radiator please, or otherwise send to my email address? Looks like you have done a great job so keen to see how you have fitted them all in

ta Mike

Hey just a suggestion....... nbefore you start running it hard. run your breather hoses. if for some reason you push a little oil out the breather on the turbo side will drip directly on the rear turbo downpipe and may (worst case) cause a fire and will for sure stink up the car.

Yes Mike that is how the oil cooler is mounted. All black to blend in - hard to notice from the front of the car.

Q

Would you mind still sending me some better photos I am interested how you attached it. Also what size oil cooler and where did you get it from?

Also what adaptors did you get for the oil filter housing & did you remotely fit your oil filter?

regards

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...