HybridZ

1/24 Scale Jadatoys Datsun 240Z diecast!!

christurismohk

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha thats our exact engine setup before we went to the bigger turbo, im pretty sure they got those pics from after our magazine show.

Jadatoys told us they were going to be making a 240z diecast with sr20det but we never saw anything so we figured it wasnt going to come out. This is rad!!!

Guest 280ZForce
hahaha thats our exact engine setup before we went to the bigger turbo' date=' im pretty sure they got those pics from after our magazine show.

Jadatoys told us they were going to be making a 240z diecast with sr20det but we never saw anything so we figured it wasnt going to come out. This is rad!!![/quote']

Supposedly, I heard there is another guy here in So Cal or local that has a red 240z w/ the sr20det swap that contacted Jada and wanted only a couple made for himself of his car and then I guess Jada decided to mass produce them in different colors and what not with his consent. I heard he was at the Datsun Swap Meet back on November 18th and I heard he had a bunch of them he was selling too. Even though they are not in stores yet.

Just the threat of a lawsuit would probably get you 50 of them to do with as you please...

You probably wouldn't get any farther than that though....:cry2:

I dont think he had the exact same engine setup and radiator/intercooler plate like we did though.

the intercooler piping is also identical to our old setup, BOV and all.

Guest 280ZForce
If this isnt our setup, then my bad but look at the cooling plate, bov placement, intercooler piping setup.

Never disagreed w/ ya...when I 1st saw the pics I realized it looked just like yours before you said anything about it.

I'm just going by what I heard from someone who went to the Datsun swap meet and talked to the guy selling them.

No doubt it looks just like your old setup though.

Guest 280ZForce
Are they all SR Zs?

They look sweet!

Mario

It appears so, I do believe. I'm gonna contact Jada Toys myself and see if they'll make some others with the inline 6 and v8 swaps.

*fingers crossed*