HybridZ

Game (This or that)

jtmny1999

Zep or Van Halen, BOTH!

Drift or Track? (Showing off or Racing) Fer reeels mahn... :lmao: Definitely prefer my accolades as lap times over someone else's perception of style points... Track for the win...

For a set predetermined HP level, (power level of your choice), how do you prefer to achieve said power level;

Displacement or Boost?

Both displacement and boost.

Build two cars of the same type or two cars of different type (ex. Two zs or 1 z and something else).

• Administrators
Both displacement and boost.

Build two cars of the same type or two cars of different type (ex. Two zs or 1 z and something else).

Hmmm.... This one is tough...

Gonna go with 2 Z's, one S-30 and one Z-32. Does that classify as technically two different cars? scratch.gif

Zep or Van Halen, BOTH!

Drift or Track? (Showing off or Racing) Fer reeels mahn... :lmao: Definitely prefer my accolades as lap times over someone else's perception of style points... Track for the win...

For a set predetermined HP level, (power level of your choice), how do you prefer to achieve said power level;

Displacement or Boost?

I personally will always take displacement as long as it meets the size and weight criteria. If the engine needs to be 500hp and under 400 pounds... boost is cheaper and more effective per $.

But here's the big question:

Turbo or Twin Screw?

Oh boy, thats a tough one.... Two of my favorite types of cars.... Skyline handles amazingly and has plenty of power, Corvette does too but has tons of shredding power but is harder to drive. I really don't think I can pick ONE, I'll take both.

I'll leave this to the next person..

Oh boy, thats a tough one.... Two of my favorite types of cars.... Skyline handles amazingly and has plenty of power, Corvette does too but has tons of shredding power but is harder to drive. I really don't think I can pick ONE, I'll take both.

I'll leave this to the next person..

I'll take that one - skyline!

celtics or lakers?

• Administrators
GARRETT all the way!! (son's middle name too :mrgreen: )

Aardvark or porcupine? (Don't ask)

Porcupine... and I'm going to ask.. Why?

In the ear ear buds or cover the ear head phones?

Porcupine... and I'm going to ask.. Why?

Not gonna tell you :mrgreen:

In the ear ear buds or cover the ear head phones?

Ear head phones (hold down the noise from rapid-fire better)

Beer & Brats or Beer & Pretzles? (the BIG soft kind)