HybridZ

Dear Santa:

John Scott

hehehehe

wall1109260888658.jpg

my 5 yr old saw this behind me and thought that santa was not going to be here this year. now i have explaining to do to her and the 3 yr old. probably a bleesing though. get it over with.

"sorry kids. there will not be many presents under the tree this year. sants got shanked."

jimbo

Dear Santa,

I would like to recieve

1: A custom BRAAP cylinder head...however, a gift cert to have my exhisting head ported by him will do.

2: A complete TWM ITB setup w/ECU of choice...however, just fix my webers so I can get 25mpg and we'll call it even.

3: A 4.11 r180 w/lsd....and also a 4.36, and a 3.9....however the 4.11 will be just fine.

I have been a very bad boy this year and do not expect you to fully comply with my request...just be warned that there are no witnesses at 1000 yards and I have been trained well. Having said that...I will take a Rack of Heffeweisen and twins, but she will do.

00026405rr8.jpg

Dear Santa,

I behaved myself all year and never street raced. And I only left 400 foot long black tire marks in deserted areas where no one would be jeopardized.

Please bring me two new turbos in exchange for the 15 year old Rajays I've been using so that I can beat that pesky Z-Gad's drag race times.:lol:

Thanks,

Hanns

:lmao::lmao: Z-gad is feeling uneasy these days, especially since that big bullseye appeared on his butt! His GF is complaining of competition! :lmao::lmao: