HybridZ

Any pics of fog/driving lites installed?

HarrisonTX

Hey guys, i did a search and didnt find anything.

I think it would be neat looking once i get an airdam installed, leave out the grill, and install 2 fog lights, not those tiny 2 inch ones either, big ones like eleanor on Gone in 60 seconds... Does anyone have some pictures like im talking about? Thanks guy.

I know this isn't exactly what your looking for, but here's a pic w/o bumper but large fog lights. If i remember, the Mustang in "Gone in 60 Seconds" had round fog lights close together? anyway just to give you an idea these are made by Hella and are 7.40'' x 3.5'' w/ H3 bulb.

Check out rallylights.com they have a great selection of high qulity stuff.

P10203491.JPG

P1020482.JPG

280Zone,

im curious how intensive of a job it was to chop the airdam like that?

cause i think you've got me hooked on that look, and will probably regret not doing it in the future haha. I've wanted fog lights, but didn't want to block the brake ducts, and never saw an alternative.

lol not to copy your ingenuity, but rather to take from it ;)

No problem copying my idea, I pretty much stole it from Ford : )

The modification was not difficult but I am sure it is all realative. I like working with fiberglass since about the only limit is your imagination. If you haven't worked with it before start with something easy and practice on something cheap. If possible find someone that specializes in that type of work and see if they will allow you to watch/help. IMO it is difficult to learn it from a book and years of experience really helps the learning curve. At best I am probably still a novice but I know my limits and know when to ask for help. I am lucky and know an expert fabricator that took the time to explain a lot to me.

The bottom line from me is go for it! If it doesn't work the first few times grind it off and try again.