HybridZ

This is how to take care of EBAY A-HOLES!

80LS1T

So I orderd some graphics for my LTR 450 4 wheeler on OCT 29th 2006 from an ebay seller. I paid for them that night through paypal but for some reason the payment did not go through so I had to resend it 2 days later, still a pretty fast payment by most standards. He emailed a in those 2 days asking for my payment but I didn't get it because I was out of town. So anyways, I send my payment and wait a week, still no parts(he said 2-3 priority mail). So I email him, wait a week, no response. So now I flood his email with over a 100 messages of the samething..."where are my graphics, please respond!". Wait a week......NOTHING! NO RESPONSE STILL! Now I'm pissed so I file a claim through paypal....wait a week, no response to that either! So last night I finally had enough and filed a negative feedback.......well now he finally responses and asks why I did that!? I said its been over a month and I still don't have my stuff thats why! He tells me if I retract my negative feedback that he will send out my graphics via DHL 2 day express. So then he writes another email asking me if I want a refund or my parts, I say I want the graphics. Then a little while later he emails me again saying that he sent them out on the 29th of NOV but he's going to try to cancel the order through USPS(yeah right!). He's answering his emails just fine now! Funny that it takes negative feedback to get some people off their a$$! His feedback up to the last 3 days has been perfect but now he's got like 4 for the samething.... No communication / no parts delivered!

I took the liberty last night to make my own auction!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=014&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=330058910794&rd=1,1

Oh and the reason that the parts haven't been shipped is because "he's moving his warehouse from location X to location Y." Yeah like I care, don't put up auctions if you dont have the time to move and keep your business running!

Guy

yeah thats cool at least you got a responce. Everyone no nismo619? well he said he had a z31t ecu for me, so i sent him money...it's been like a month or so and i'm just telling everyone that knows of him, that he is a lame, and stole my money..Been emailing him and still nothing. So i'm just chilling and am going to have to find him and see whats going on. Anyways at least you got a responce, every time i heard he's been on line, he disappears. So just to let everyone no, nismo619 is a lame. And owes me money...Sorry for the thread jack but i thought i'd just let you all know.:fmad:

He's trying to say that I left a negative feedback because there are like 4 other ones from other ebay members infront of me!

Nismopick, I'll be sure to post that question! LOL THANKS!

It cost me $0.60 for the auction listing but it was worth every penny so far! HEHEHEHEHE!

Guy

scam bay-i listed my boat for sale with them and a week later some other @#$%head had my boat listed for sale again with my pics.i bid on a bmw r1200gs motorcycle and i missed it but i got 4 last chance offers from 4 different emails.then i bid on a honda s2000-it was supposed to be at a dealer in az-called the dealer up and they had the car but never heard of the guy that placed the ad on ebay and told me they never sold cars on ebay. i just sold a pipe that i didnt use anymore for my motorcycle but i sold it on a motorcycle website -not ebay.i just went through a hassle with ebay about my account being hijacked.i have only bought 2 things on ebay-but have met nothing but scams when trying to deal on there.