HybridZ

Fronts are done. Hard Parker 260Z

The tires came in yesterday for the front, and I tried a local place to mount them...they freaked...but they had a cheetah...so they could set the beads...there's a little stretch in them....and the handle great... :cool:

DSC00531.JPG

DSC00532.JPG

DSC00533.JPG

DSC00534.JPG

DSC00535.JPG

15x10's, a very negative offset...with stupid hard to find Dunlop SP Sport 9000 245/35ZR15's....they even say "made in Germany" on them...two tires on the car, and two more tires of that size for spares...all new.

Now to find something to match the grip for the rears, I'm looking for 345/35ZR15's.... if anyone has some of those kicking around...I'll buy them. :)

I honestly don't know, it was on the car when I bought it, along with the flares, 14x7s, and the wing. Somebody just had the car in their garage after they restored it, it sat for 13 years, and they wanted it gone...$1400 and it drove home on the 13+ year old gas. Had a stuck valve, and a locked up brake caliper...and the paint is so thick that now it's just flaking off the roof. The car will prolly get sent to a shop in the spring for some needed paint and body, plus the frame rails are not healthy anymore. I might add a cage if I can afford it. I have two new fiberglass fenders, figerglass rocker panels, I need to find a rust free drivers door, find some flares, get a fiberglass or carbon fiber hood, and get the car pretty again. The engine and drivetrain is done, the interior only needs a carpet...and then the car will be done.

Pics of the car the first day I got it, since then, it's gone thru 2 motor swaps, two trannies, a diff, all the suspension is new, and too many other things like race seats, fuel injection, and gobs of wheels and tires.

http://www.redpepperracing.com/gallery/v/airjockie/albuo93/