HybridZ

My first post....and pics of my car.

Regulatori

This is my first post so don't tear me up too much.

I recently purchased a 1973 240Z and I was told by a member here (Auxilery) that this is one of the better informative Z sites on the web. This is my first Z but not my first Datsun (had a B210) nor my first sport coupe (had a Porsche 911SC)....I definitely have some learning to do.

Here is the specs...

1973 240Z, 3.1 stroker (280Z block with diesel crank setup), 44mm tripple Mikuni's, lightenend flywheel, mild camshaft (270ish), 5 speed and rear end from a 280Z, Tokico adjustables/spring, and a bunch of other misc stuff.

The car has fresh paint and no rust (full on body restoration 5 years ago)....and the interior looks perfect!

Guess how much I paid? $500 :) (clean title too)

It was a family friend and the guy hooked me up on a screaming deal....I was ready to pay 10X that much.

Here is a pic....

47FUYL04ME3QYQE.JPG

Screaming deal...what a Christmas present! I second that the wheels are worth the money alone. Nice buy!

BTW, newbies only get ripped when they don't pay attention to the rules, which are clearly laid out. The most frequent violation is posting before doing any sort of a SEARCH about a particular topic. Even then we use mink whips, so it can't sting too much. Did I just say that?

Anyway, welcome to the forum and pay no attention to Auxilary's lies :mrgreen:

Davy

Family friend? I know no one in my family that would give me that kind of a deal, nor none of my friends!

You should give him/her another 500 just for kicks to keep that friendship going! Unless their rich. In that case, pass their number along to me!