HybridZ

This looks fishy.... A bit too good to be true

biohazard53188

I was looking at this "Performance Module" on ebay that claims to add 10-18 HP. I wanted to know what the deal is with this and has anybody here used one? My friend ordered a racing chip from ebay for his Civic (Barf) and when it came in the mail he opened the package and it was a transister, hahaha. But seriously, is the the same kind of thing?

Heres the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Nissan-200SX-240SX-280ZX-88-2006-Save-Fuel-Power-Module_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33597QQihZ008QQitemZ180067107513QQrdZ1

I don't even use Ebay anymore...too many damn scammers anymore..why there's a car on this forum that's been posted on ebay about 5 times or so, without the actual owner's knowledge...shame since Ebay is such a great resource..but I refuse to use it (the last time I did I sold a car, but then somebody else tried to sell a piano and a motorcycle with my account)

It's so rediculous. An internal combustion engine will require the same amount of fuel based on displacement, air flow and load no matter what. That chip is going to lean things out so it doesn't get the right amount of fuel possably starving the engine and causing more problems. People want the quick fix for everything and they're dumb enough to think there is one.

wow! save fuel and gain horsepower all at the same time.

I saw an auction for a ebook about how to run your car on water. no more petrol price worries.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180070236893

Steam engined car perhaps?

Seriously, if these things worked, everyone would know about it.

hahahah theres no such think as a very fuel economic sports car... lol that makes me laugh... heheheheh u always have that delema more power = more fuel = more money but in end = more fun :icon47:

hahahah theres no such think as a very fuel economic sports car... lol that makes me laugh... heheheheh u always have that delema more power = more fuel = more money but in end = more fun :icon47:

what about the tesla electric car?

its fuel economic in that it doesn't require any =)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TurboZfreaK
And electricity is FREE and comes from AIR...

...Natural power creation is a very small percentage still... And the tesla takes TONS of power.

LOL, ELECTRICTY IS NOT FREE, why do you think we have power bill from pg&e and other places, YES you can generate electricity free but that is a pain in the A#$ to generate enough to run an electric car.