HybridZ

I bet this coffee tastes crappy

auxilary

HOLY CRAP!!! Well, for that price it'd better be holy, or at least prayed over by a priest or something.

So why aren't any of those coffee farmers smart enough to trap this animals, made them eat the beans, then make their millions being the only company exporting thousands of kilos of this stuff?

Whoa, I reread the description and at $1000 per kilogram I'll make the dog eat the coffee beans and just give the resulting "treats" to the mother-in-law....probably tastes the same anyway. Hmmm, 'cat-like' animal. Well, the pinscher won't do, so maybe Auxilary will let me use his cat instead.

Davy

I use to work for Fourbucks, sorry that is Starbucks ... while there I actually learned about coffee and this is the real deal. People really pay abour 300 dollars a pound (verse 10 for normal stuff at SB). I have also read about the coffee in GQ and Maxium when the were doing those, if you had a boat load of money, sections.

I hate to admit it, but i have been tempted to try a cup of coffee in the same way you would be tempted by a 10,000 bottle of fine wine. You just want to know what makes whatever it is worth that much.

-Gregg-

So why aren't any of those coffee farmers smart enough to trap this animals, made them eat the beans, then make their millions being the only company exporting thousands of kilos of this stuff?

If they were slick they'd just eat the beans themselves, or have their kids do it...