HybridZ

Help! Strange substance clinging to my Z!

71stroker

I awoke today in beautiful Southern California (im a Native to So Cal.)

to find this strange substance all over my car...im not sure how to approach the issue. Do I just try to rub it off or do i need to use some sort of special removal process???

I did hear the guy on the news babbling about some sort of warning but...

didnt take it seriously..

I took a pic of this substance below....(large file bear with the delay.)

Any one who can help plz reply...

copyofimg0477copysq4.jpg

damm you rode a motorcycle today...brrrrrr

only 3 feet!

LoL...the left guardian tree is sicking his tongue out... (the wife bought these damm things...) they are supposed to glow in the dark...(they dont and never have,,,,) cheap ass magazine catalog crap...

I thought i might have to repaint too but when I got home the stuff was magically gone....bizarre...

Here on the East coast we dump rock salt on them when they look like that. If you dont have an 80 pound bag of rock salt, you can just take a sawzall and just start cutting away the affected metal. It's pretty much what we do here.

Good luck man.

LOL I know what you mean..I spent some time working at a bodyshop in east Philly, and i was amazed and what drove in for work,,cars missing whole sections of fenders, doors, floors, quarter panels..the kind of stuff I would send to the junkyard out here...and then these people would freak out when you would tell them its 800 dollars labor + the part to section in a quarter panel on thier (insert crappy car name here).....