HybridZ

New Guy Here With Z32 8v

GEMINITWIN111

Just Wanted To Make Me Presence Known.ive Been Looking For A Site Like This For A While.ive Been On 300zxclub For About 2 Years Now And As You Guys Know They Dont Take To Kind Of People Hacking Up The Z Car.ill Post Up Some Pics As Soon As The Forum Will Let Me Post Them.also If Theres Anyone In The Dallas Tx Area Give A Shout.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

93 Pump For Driving At 34 Degrees And Maximal Red At 30 Degrees The Track.it's Right At 200lbs Cranking Pressure. Ive Only Run 1/8 Mile With It And Ran 6.90's.should Be Able To To Get It To The 70's.IVE POSTED THE BEFORE AND AFTER PICS IN MY GALLEREY OR IN HYBRIDZ PHOTO PAGE.

Wow, 6.90's, got any pic's of your timeslips?

I Dont Ever Keep Time Slips.i Might Have Some At The Shop .if I Do Ill Post Them When The Board Allows Me Too.i Dont Really Think 6.90's Is All That Impressive But Its A Fun Car To Drive On The Street.

Well, 10's in the 1/4 might not be that impressive to you, but your going to get called out on that with the engine combo you listed and the car that it resides in. Sounds alittle fishy to me. Get rid of the stock exhaust and you'll be in the 9's for sure.

I Wasnt Bragging About A 6.90.i Was Just Stating What It Ran.the Only Thing Stock About The Exhaust Is The Manifolds And Believe Me I Know Thats Holding It Back.a 10 In The 1/4 Isnt Bad At All.a 6.40 In The 1/8 Is A 9.90 In The 1/4 So Why Does It Sound So Hard To Believe.its Only 3000lbs With Me In It.WHATS THE MATTER WITH THE ENGINE COMBO.ITS PUNCHED .60 OVER,HARD BLOCKED, BALANCED,H BEAM RODS,FORGED PISTONS,DECENT CAM,ZERO DECKED.BIG VALVES,PORT WORK ON HEADS,6AL BOX,6 POINT CAGE.I DIDNT PULL THE ENGINE OUT OF PAPAS SUBURBAN AND PUT IT IN.THERE WAS A LITTLE TIME SPENT ON IT.