HybridZ

Happy Birthday, Dr Hunt.

Turbo Meister

Thanks guys, coming from you all it really means alot.

As for cars, I wish, Cozy's MoJo is still working, been snowing all day. Been blading roads, got another job for next week and one for the week after that.

I have the Monte on the trailer, ready to take it to another shop to get my trans leak fixed I hope. Then I can bring it home and start a fire in my wood stove and spend all day/night getting it up and going. I can hardly wait!

That and fab a set of headers for the 509, bought some laser cut header flanges today, so this will be my first header experience.

Oh, and I have to go to CA real soon to pick up a z and hang with Cozy for a couple of weeks, er, days, er, well, we will see. :lmao:

Happy Birthday Doc!!

Cozy... by his own admission Doc hasn't had any header experience (see post #4). What a shame!! Maybe you can round up a couple of young California actresses to give him a bit of header... experience.

Sweaty muffins? why would you want that on your birthday? I like to have water balloon fights whenever my b-day rolls around..."excuse me mam, but do you have the time?" "why yes, it's *SPLASH!!!!*" ah, the memories...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOC !!!!!!! Do you have anymore pictures of your fishing Buddy? The one from post a picture of your Girlfriend post?Jerry:p