HybridZ

There is one less Z on the road ....

JSM

Mine...

I’m just thankful I’m alive and able to write about this with no injuries. It was a pretty hard hit.

It was either hit the car in my lane head on or go for the ditch. I decided the ditch.

Insurance totaled it. Make sure you have enough coverage; I wish mine was insured for more.

I’m sure it is fixable, but is it worth it? There is some pretty severe frame damage. Plus the fact then I would have a salvage title.

Notice my new JTR radiator and New Flexalite fan. Only 1 month old. L

Crazy that engine now rests on the oil filter.

Thoughts?

Z1.JPG

Z3.JPG

Z4.JPG

Z5.JPG

Z6.JPG

Z7.JPG

Z8.JPG

Guest TeamNissan

I would buy a new one, after a ccident liek that she will never be the same. I dont care what anyone says.

Take your settlement, do the swap and be happy you didnt die man.

I genuinly feel for you, its heartbreaking.

Guest 280ZForce

wow man... it def took a beating!

We are all thankful your life was spared though, glad to know you walked away ok.

Maybe you could cut off from the firewall forward and get anther front end from a donor car or just start over with what good parts that are left.

How much did insurance give you? are you buying it back from them? glad your ok

I insured it for 5K and I Wish it was more. They totaled it. So minus the 500 decuctable and get this the 250.00 salvage rights, plus 200 increase in value. I walked away w/ 4450.

Wow, you must have had the seatbelt on. Good driving; avoiding the head-on and nice to have you still here. Get a new one.

That night I had no seat belt on. I was just going for a quick run. I was very, very lucky. It bent the snot out of the original steering wheel. I honestly beleive it absorbed a bunch of my momentum