HybridZ

Buried Alive!

1 tuff z

In about 3 weeks I'll be up in the Tug Hill/ Turin, NY area for 3 days of snowmobiling. Looks like conditions are shaping up!:mrgreen:

Big change from our 70+ degree florida weather - Fun to play in but I wouldn't want to live in it and have to put the Z away for months out of the year.

rick, one of my partners is a snowmobiler and was sledding at tug hill wed-sat last week. he said it was great, trails are not groomed as of yet but lots of snow. should be another 4-6 feet since he was there with all the lake effect snowfall the oswego area has received the past few days!

In about 3 weeks I'll be up in the Tug Hill/ Turin, NY area for 3 days of snowmobiling. Looks like conditions are shaping up!:mrgreen:

Big change from our 70+ degree florida weather - Fun to play in but I wouldn't want to live in it and have to put the Z away for months out of the year.

evilz_buried.JPG

just another case of a CAR GUY,not thinking it thru carefully,(where you choose to live)

why do you think I live in FLORIDA, winter here is when the temp hits 40F for 36 hours, yeah its hell, but we manage....we once had snow here , it melted instantly on ground contact, but hey, it snowed and the temps dipped into the 20F range, ask a few of the old guys they remember that HORRIABLE LONG 46HR winter 20 plus years ago

or this typical winter day

afo.sized.jpg

rick, one of my partners is a snowmobiler and was sledding at tug hill wed-sat last week. he said it was great, trails are not groomed as of yet but lots of snow. should be another 4-6 feet since he was there with all the lake effect snowfall the oswego area has received the past few days!

1tuff,

I've been looking at snow cams of the Tug Hill trails - looks awesome. This is an annual trip - My Florida son and I go up and meet my New York son for sledding, beer drinking, and sh!t talking. Good times.