HybridZ

Should I put 240z tail lights on?

big-phil

Its all opinion... here's mine:

I like the 280z lights with amber signals as illustrated by Joel.

You could always black out the reverse light... and stuff a really high watt bulb in there. That would give you the "two bar" tail light look without the odd placed reverse light.

and on the dash... I love my 280z dash and I think the 240 dash isn't curvy enough compared to mine. It could be dash cap that i'm in love with though, who knows.

-Oliver

Phil...

I love the 240Z taillights! I am looking at geting a pair for my 260Z as well as a wooden steering wheel...I have that aluminium dash though.

It will lok much better with a nice wooden Nardi or similar metal/wood steering wheel.

Right now my 260 has the stock ugly zx-ish type steering wheel.

I prefer 240z with red turn signals.....probably because all Z's here have amber ones. Also better without the side repeaters front and back

I like the 240z lights better with the amber turn signal. Only because its so rare over here in the States. I'll get you a set of red turn signal 240z lights for a set of amber 240z turn signal lights.

I'm torn though, I like the amber 280z lights also?

Do it Phil...you might as well go all the way to support your sell-out front end. (Max is bitter that phil left his mystery front spook's only car club to join the cookie cutter ranks of those with repressed 280 guilt).

All you do is poke fun. You sir, are a bully. All my NEW 280 friends like me. And we don't pay dues, and my mom makes us cookies!