HybridZ

You favourite looking Z?

blue_leaf

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mystery monza??? is this something you can buy and how if so?cant find a thing

So far as anybody knows it's not commercially available. Just these three pics circulating on the net. It looks like they just took some stock replacement fiberglass front fenders and added a little piece at the top to widen them, and stretched the usual fiberglass airdam on the bottom, but the rears are all custom. I'm now of the opinion that this car is a very professional one-off...I can't believe that a car with that much work in it just fell off the face of the planet, but I suppose if the red Primadonna can do it, then the mystery Z can do it too...

• Administrators
999_Winter_07_p80.jpg

Dribble dribble… (…wiping up the drool off my keyboard…) I love this picture! Awesome contrast… Z-32’s are so photogenic…

Anyone know what the fascia and side skirts are? Possibly OE post ’96 JDM?... Very nicely understated…

Dribble dribble… (…wiping up the drool off my keyboard…) I love this picture! Awesome contrast… Z-32’s are so photogenic…

Anyone know what the fascia and side skirts are? Possibly OE post ’96 JDM?... Very nicely understated…

The sideskirts are kaminari. The front is as you said, post '96 j-spec, '99 specifically.

http://www.conceptzperformance.com/Cart/description.php?II=332&Car_Type=300

fairladyz99yellow2.jpg

jspecmikez.jpg

Guest 280ZForce

^Ummm wow...that's very nice on the detailed core supports and strut bar area, not to mention the engine itself. Is that a lonewolf intake mani I spy?

Whose car?! I demand more pics!

Chepito, that is my shop! Yes, I live in the woods of NH. BTW, the owner of that car is John at Bad Dog parts (http://www.baddogparts.com). It is a super nice frame up 72' restoration with Rebello 3.2L power.

That car is clean, simple & beautiful :icon52: jaw dropping. What kit did he use for the g-nose and where did he get it? Does he still have it? Sorry I don't get out much.:frown:

That car is clean, simple & beautiful :icon52: jaw dropping. What kit did he use for the g-nose and where did he get it? Does he still have it? Sorry I don't get out much.:frown:

The kit is an MSA one, but it took a lot of work to get it to fit right. Yes, he still has it, and drives it too!

Craig, I'm in southern NH, near Salem. We have a local club site, you can check it out hear:

http://zccne.org/cgi-bin/forum/Blah.pl?

Was hard, but finally managed to find a picture of Bill Coffey's car.

I've seen this car in SportCompactCar a few years back (6-7) and it reminded me that the Z was my boyhood dream car. I had forgot about the Z, cause we hardly NEVER see any, up here in Canada. DSCF0902%28Medium%29.JPG

Then, forgot about the Z for a few more years, until I saw Darius's videos on the web, now I wanted an V8 Z of my own, so I bought an 73Z, which I drove 32 hours to go get.

I then started to look for info. On V8 conversions, trying all sorts of Keywords in Google and this is how I found HybridZ, I typed hybridz in the search box and there it was... a site specifically named like the keywords I just used and was hooked ever since.

After reading trough this site, I found out about the RB swaps and never looked back.