HybridZ

When I worked at the Post office I hated the FED-EX man, now I LOVE him!!

big-phil

I'm going to prolly hug the Fed-Ex guy tommorrow...I got my 345/35zr15's coming...I've been drooling over them since Nov, and I could finally afford them...

Get the sportmaxes on, I need to see what they look like...I still need to set up the other Z with some wide rims...

Nice!

Ya rims are a bitch theses days. I would have liked some wide 15's to keep that old school look, but the rubber is just not as avail as I'd like..especially if I am going to spend large $$ on rims. That is why I went with the 17's I figure they will keep making tires to fit Vipers so I'll be just fine. hehehe

Good lord who makes those? :eek2:

I wish Yokohama still made the AVS Intermediate in that nasty 285/45/15

Pirrelllllllli...at $495 a tire....:fmad:...I could only afford two this year...ohh well...

But back on topic...hrmmm... those Sportmax's are also in 4x100....and I have a 3 inch adapter from 4x114.3 to 4x100 on one Z, I also have 16x7.5 Milli miglia's on it now....but a cheap 16x8 has sparked my interest...since I also have a turbo honda that will need some more shoes as the season progresses...hrmmm...

I wonder if it's too late to get a set in gunmetal...