HybridZ

Do these flares look OK?

You could just send whichever ones you arent' using down my way...I need something to fill out my new fascia look. I like not body colored flares better than body colored flares, but the street flares are pretty cool looking. I'd be tempted to bolt them on and paint them gloss black.

Also, I think the car needs to be lowered a bit more to make the street flares look right. The car is sitting too high to make them look good.

Justin

I think so too..... I had to raise it up to be able to drive it around for now. Good thing I had coil overs.

I kinda like the street flares also, but was thinking of going the body color. After some thought.... they would look killer in a satin black, installed like ZG's, using rib-nuts to attach them.

I actually kinda like the look I have now, with no flares.... :mrgreen:.

4618520845.jpg

I raised it up enough to where it doesn't rub, unless I hit a big bump, or put somebody else in the car.... oh well, back to the flares....

thanks guys, for your input!!

j.

Anyone handy with photoshop?

How about one each of bonded and blended body color and satin black?

J. I think bonded and blended in body color would look great on your car.

Depends on the airdam you use though, Have you chosen one?

The car looks killer so far.

Mike.

hey guys im bout to go to bed lol but this this thread so thort i do a real quik photoshop for you heres blended red:quikzkz2.jpg

and heres satin black:quikzblackqv8.jpg

i personally love these flairs wish sum1 cud send a set to australia for me for free lol i think blended is the way to go theyll look nuts the dark silver rb26dett 240z is mad with its flairs and similar rims