HybridZ

She cranks on her own power!

Booztd 3

Guys

I made alot of progress with the wiring over the weekend and I am happy to say that the car actually cranks under its own power!

After going through all of the shitty wiring diagrams I had on hand, I really believe the wiring is quite simple. The biggest pain was actually getting rid of the unecessary plugs/wires from the rb harness. I have a HUGE ziplock bag full of them that were removed.

I will be trying to document this as well as possible, but I will wait until the car actually runs to post up, just to avoid posting any errors I might have made.

Now all I have left to do is find a dropping resistor box for the injectors and finish up welding a dump tube and it'll be ready for go-time! :lol:

RB26Z_16.JPG

After going through all of the shitty wiring diagrams I had on hand, I really believe the wiring is quite simple. The biggest pain was actually getting rid of the unecessary plugs/wires from the rb harness. I have a HUGE ziplock bag full of them that were removed.

I will be trying to document this as well as possible, but I will wait until the car actually runs to post up, just to avoid posting any errors I might have made.

I for one will be waiting for that info - as I plan to cull out all the crap from my wiring harness - much which is clearly "extra".

-Bob

I for one will be waiting for that info - as I plan to cull out all the crap from my wiring harness - much which is clearly "extra".

-Bob

Same here.

If it's not up by the time i start tearing into her, i'll end up doing it myself, but some help would be awesometacular!

• 2 weeks later...
Guys

I made alot of progress with the wiring over the weekend and I am happy to say that the car actually cranks under its own power!

Now all I have left to do is find a dropping resistor box for the injectors and finish up welding a dump tube and it'll be ready for go-time! :lol:

RB26Z_16.JPG

I think it would be nice to have an ATI Damper on that sucker.