HybridZ

Anyone Watch The Bullrun!!

CArFAn

oh man i have missed the last few episodes. CArFAn, you actually know dirty rice. dude thats sweet. i would love to do that kind of thing once my car was better set up. i found it funny how a little road trip and all kinds of peoples cars where breaking down. i have had my 280 for about 3 years and have driven it all over SO Cal and Arizona. no problems here. how long ago was all of that filmed?

Those Lotus guys lost because they are idiots. That car was dominating.

As cheesy as some of the moments are, I love this show. If I were going to try and win it, I'd put a 40gal cell in my Z.

I think Team Transam has it in the bag.

It is a genuine "Bull" run... I followed the link and watched part of an episode (8?).

Really amazing that the guys in the Charger bumped a collector, lost back pressure, and the car wouldn't run until they tightened it. :puke:

Evidently J. Q. Public will buy anything.

<>

Those Lotus guys lost because they are idiots. That car was dominating.

As cheesy as some of the moments are, I love this show. If I were going to try and win it, I'd put a 40gal cell in my Z.

I think Team Transam has it in the bag.

I think the Trans Am is one of the very strong contender, but whenever the challenge requires the car to get a little sideways, the Trans-Am has to lose because of their ETS system. The throttle is automatically limited by the electronic system when tire spin is detected. Interesting that now all the competitors drive USA machines. American muscle showdown :)

I think the Trans Am is one of the very strong contender, but whenever the challenge requires the car to get a little sideways, the Trans-Am has to lose because of their ETS system. The throttle is automatically limited by the electronic system when tire spin is detected. Interesting that now all the competitors drive USA machines. American muscle showdown :)

True, but the challenges are usually about handling, and out of the cars left, which ones are going to handle better than the Trans Am? (And I know that's not saying much.) Also, as far as navigation skills and attitude, they have consistently come out on top. Their main competition has been the F150, but the F150 can't handle the challenges, so I think they have an edge.

I felt from the start that the F body would be a great contender. Reliable, fast, and handles fairly well. The Honda and the BMW were good choices as well, although an M3 version is a little too exotic to be reliable and the Honduh was a little too tricked out to go the distance. The American muscle cars are proven to be reliable, but handle like tanks. Somehow, I'm not surprised by the showing of the f150. It's a decent truck and they have the temperment for a rally. The Lotus would be my last choice, next to the Lambo. I'd like to see an all motor LS1 powered S30 or RX7.