HybridZ

*****custom Z Diecast Contest*****

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok...Honestly, I didn` t think about this part...To give all of you enough time, how about we change the due date to June 30?

Also, try http://www.collectablediecast.com ...Very fast shipping, very reasonable prices! Might be cheaper and quicker than eBay!

I`ll be customizing a Z this week. Those who want to participate, must pm me, Mikelly or DavyZ... Good luck and don`t forget to "name" your customs!!!

In the next couple of weeks, I will be posting pictures of some of our models with parts you might want to use! These parts will be roll cages,roll bars, racing seats, NOS bottles, pro street tires, blowers, racing wheels, RB engines, V8 engines etc...

We said you can`t use parts from other manufacturers. All parts must come from JADA models but! If you want to use water decals, you`re free to use water decals from other companies` model kits. Tamiya, Revell, AMT etc...

PM me, Mikelly or DavyZ to participate the contest!

To get a 1/24 JADA 240Z, try http://www.collectablediecast.com

ERIC

I am going to try a couple more local stores on monday, if I strike out then I'll order one from collectablediecast. I'll shoot you a PM as soon as I am for sure in the contest.

btw, the local stores carry Jada products, the problem is that I have found None with the OptionD line.

Eric, good going on moving the date to June 30th for the deadline. I think the extra time will result in better participation and higher quality models. I look forward to seeing all the entries :D

Davy