HybridZ

Source for replacement floorpans?

OK, I am going to replace the floorpans in my Z. I have purchased replacement floorpans in the past. As I recall, it was difficult to catch the guy at Zedd Findings.

So far, I have been attempting to contact him for a few days with no response. I tried Too Intense Restoration and got an answering machine. Their website looked as though they sold Charlie's (Zedd Findings) floor pans.

Does anyone know any other sources to check?

Lewis, Do you need to replace the whole pan? I'd suggest doing what Sparks recommends... Cut and splice... Every pan I've seen that was used to replace existing pans ended up being trimmed to fit anyway, removing a fair amount of the new pan... I'd go buy some 20 gage sheet in about a 2x2 ft. section and see if you can take some tin snips and trim what needs replacing...

Mike

OK, I am going to replace the floorpans in my Z. I have purchased replacement floorpans in the past. As I recall, it was difficult to catch the guy at Zedd Findings.

So far, I have been attempting to contact him for a few days with no response. I tried Too Intense Restoration and got an answering machine. Their website looked as though they sold Charlie's (Zedd Findings) floor pans.

Does anyone know any other sources to check?

Can't go wrong with Charlie Osbourne's floor pans from Zedd Findings.

http://www.datsunzparts.com/NewParts/summary.htm

i think he already tried zedd findings but was unable to get ahold of them

I would wait for Charlie to get back from wherever he is.He has the best replacemnt floor out there and it will be worth the wait.If your car is at all valueable,then I wouldnt just scab some flat sheet stock in there and devalue your ride.We all need to remember that alot of the Z venders have their business's as a secondary source of income and in turn, its a secondary priority to them. They run/ operate their businesses all by themselves.When something in life pulls them away, theres nobody else to carry on for them.They'er not ignoring you, they've just been temporarily pulled away.

Buy from Charlie. I called him and he shipped the pans and trusted me to send him a check. I did not know him and had never done business with him.

Pans are top notch.

Yes that's what happened when I placed my order as well! He shipped the pans and supports first!